Chapter 2: The Full Moon

*Stiles pov.*
So later that night Derek told me that should think about it if we could do the mating ritual but only if I was okay with it. And I've been thinking about if I will but I don't know yet. But I still have all day but Scott is getting annoyed with me cause I still haven't told him but Derek said we were going to tell them after school. So know we going to lunch (no one is dead all alive) "So after school we have to go to Derek loft he said he has something to tell us." Isaac said. "Huh I wonder what is it is he needs to tell us?" Scott asked. "I don't know we find out when we get there know won't we." Isaac said. "Stiles what do you think he needs to tell us stiles STILES!" I heard Scott say my name and realized they were all looking at me confusion and worried faces. I guess I was caught up thinking about the full moon and what is going to happen tonight and I think I'm going to do the mating ritual. "Stiles!" Scott yelled. "What sorry I was that thinking about something what'd you ask?" I said. "I asked what do you think Derek has to tell us?" "I don't know we'll see when we get there." "So what were you thinking about ?" "N-" *ring ring* "Saved by the bell talk to guys later okay bye."
*At Derek's*
"So you have something to tell us Derek?" Isaac asked. "Yeah but actually Stiles and I has something to tell you guys." "Yeah so Derek you want to tell them or should I?" Stiles asked. "Uh I will okay well um u-" "Oh for gods sack just tell us!" Lydia said. "Okay Derek and I are dating we are actually mates." I rushed out they were all looking at us for a second until Isaac said "Yes Scott,Boyd and Erica you owe me $30!" "Wait you guys bet on this?" Derek asked "Yes and I won a lot of money to so yes and I'm happy for you two!" Isaac said. "Well okay me and Derek are going to go cause we have something to do so see ya." I said
*At Stiles's house*
"So Derek I've been thinking and I want to do the mating ritual." I said. "Really?" "Yes and since it is almost time for the full moon do you feel anything yet?" "Just a little horny nothing to bad yet." Just then when he finished that sentence I kissed him.
*third person POV.*
Just as Stiles kissed Derek they started to make out then Derek deepened the kiss by shoving his tongue I Stiles mouth and pulled him into his lap Stiles started to grind down on him making Derek growl. Derek layed Stiles down on his bed. They didn't worry about Stiles dad cause he was working a double shift. As they were making out Derek took of his and Stiles shirt. Derek moved down to his collar bone were the nark would be but before he bite down he pulled away to ask Stiles was sure about this and Stiles said yes. So Derek sucked and nibbled at the spot while Stiles was a moaning mess. Derek felt his canines coming out he bit down on Stiles collar bone "Derek!" Stiles moaned out when he bit down. Stiles started to buck his hips up to create more friction between them. Derek lick the bite wound then started to unbutton their pants so they were both in their underwear then they striped fully and all of sudden Derek pushed a finger into Stiles whole. Stiles squirmed with discomfort but soon got used to it so Derek add another and started to pump them in and out trying to find the bundle of nerves till he found it he knew he found it cause Stiles arched his back. So Derek started to pushed agenst it "Oh god would you just fuck I don't know how long I can't last!" Stiles moaned out. Derek removed his boxers and put the tip at the rim of Stiles rim and pushed into him slowly and groaned while doing so when Stiles finally got used to the feeling. Derek started thrusting in and out looking again for bundle of nerves and found when Stiles arched his back and screamed out Derek's named. Derek kept hit that spot harder and faster every thrust. Stiles knew he wasn't going to last long. Derek felt his knot forming he knew he wasn't going to last long either "DEREK" Stiles screamed out while squirting a hot load on both of the chests Derek was so close he kept thrusting then the knot exploded and he came into Stiles. Derek pulled out and grabbed a shirt and cleaned them both out and layes them down under the sheets and Derek pulled Stiles close Stiles snuggled into his chest "I love you" Derek said "I love you too" Stiles said. Stiles fell asleep listening to Derek's heart beat Soon Derek fell asleep too.