Chapter 10: The Newbie

*Stiles POV.*

 When we woke up we started to get ready for school when we were done getting ready and we take off to school. And it was me in my jeep and then Jackson and Scott in Jackson's car, then Lydia,Malia,and Allison in Lydia's car Boyd and Erica and Isaac in Boyd's car. When we pull up to school(Hell) and we all got out of the cars and we all started to walk up to the school and I have to talk to Coach about quitting lacrosse cause now that I'm pregnant I can't play so I walk into Coaches office and I knock on it and I hear him yell. So I walk in and say "Coach I need to talk to you about to talk about quitting Lacrosse" "WHAT! Why do you want to quit lacrosse?" "I just have this health thing here I got a note from my doctor" So I handed him the note Deaton signed for me. "Fine okay I guess you can't play then" "I guess I'll see you in class then coach" and with that I walked out.When I walked out and I accidentally bumped into someone "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you" I said "Oh no I'm sorry I'm new here and I was looking where I was looking" he said. He was blonde with blue eyes he was a little shorter than me and he has kinda tan skin he looked younger than me too. "I'm Stiles what your name?" I said. "I'm Liam I'm also a freshman" "Oh cool I'm senior, well where are you headed Liam I'm looking for Mr.Miller(made up name) the math teacher" "oh I know where that is here I'll take you there" So we were walking towards the classroom and that's when Scott walks up with Jackson and Isaac they walk up with mean faces on. They up to Liam "What are you" Jackson said. "What do you mean?" Liam said. "Jackson!" I said. "I'm human what do mean what am I?" Liam said. "M-Stiles he doesn't smell human we don't trust him" Scott said. "Liam is he correct are you or aren't you human?" I asked. He put his head down then looked back up and said "I'm not human I'm a werewolf my pack got killed and so I heard about this pack in Beacon Hills and I also heard you guys gave people chances and I knew that if I was alone I wouldn't make it so I came here to see if I could be part of your pack." He said.  "Well I'll have to talk to the entire pack and make a decision of course we'll have to introduce you to the pack then make the decision so how about you come to the loft and then tomorrow we as a pack will make a decision okay?" I say. " That's fair so see you after school." "yep see ya around" and with that he walks to his classroom that is right by us and me and the guys started to walk to class "So what do you think about Liam" I asked "I think he going to be the new member of the pack he seems like a good guy to me so yeah." Isaac said. "Yeah I agree with Isaac" Jackson said and Scott nodded his head in agreement. "Okay then I'll have to text Derek that I have a surprise for him." And with that we all go to class. I guess we'll have to wait to see if we have a new pack member or not.