Chapter 16: Who Won the Bet?

*Stiles' POV.*

So I'm starting to show a little so I've been wearing nothing but sweatshirts at school till I start showing more then I'll be staying home with Derek so right now I just pulled up to school with Scott, Isaac, and Liam. As we pulled up Scott and Isaac got out and I was about to get out but Liam said something "Mom I want to ask you something kind of important" I turn to him and nodded "What did you want to talk?" I asked "Uum well there is this guy that I like and I asked him on out and he said yes and well I just wanted to get your approval before I asked him to be my boyfriend tonight." He said "Well I need to know who it is before I give my approval." I said He nodded and looked down trying to figure how to say who it is. "Well you know Brent the new guy who is also a werewolf who is actually wanting to join our pack? Its him." Liam said. "Knew it I knew it but this means Derek nor me won or lose so what will happen what will we do I mean like I really thought it would Scott and Isaac who would tell us fir-" I rambled on till Liam cut me off "What do you mean you knew and you and Derek made a bet on who would tell you first?" Liam questioned "Yeah me and Derek made a bet who would tell us first he bet Danny and Ethan and I said Scott and Isaac and you and Brett were totally obvious that you two liked each other along with Scott and Isaac and Ethan and Danny also I'll talk to Derek about letting Brett into the pack okay?" I told him "okay and I think I just heard the bell" He said "Shit" I cursed getting out of the car along with Liam. When I got inside I head to Mr.Harris's classroom great "Mr.Stilinski Late again I see that would be another detention." Mr.Harris said.  Great way to start off the day.