T W O

So after filling out the forms, I went down to the basement parking lot for my car.

Today, I've decided to treat myself some coffee at a café and so I drove off from the building and went to stop by the nearest café in town.

After driving around to search for a café, I finally found one! The café was small yet well decorated and there is less people there so I guess the waiting line wouldn't be that long.

So I park my car by the roadside and grab my laptop bag along with my wallet and went inside the café.

The interior was simple yet elegant and it was really peaceful since they're playing a background music which is really melodious!

Anyway, I went  to the counter and ordered myself Hot Latte since it is really cold here in Seoul. After 5 minutes of waiting, my latte was served and I took my drink and went to sit by the window. 

I put down my drink by the side of the table and took out my laptop.

First, I check on my email if there's any and then I went to the internet to see if there's any news and one caught my eye.

'CEO OF SILON TOWER RUMOURED TO HAVE A SCANDAL WITH THE RISING STAR KIM JAEHEE'
-The scandal is rumoured when the press caught Mr Kim leaving Ms KIM's resident. Could this be true?-

That guy. He seem really familiar... But I can't seem to recall who is he. Hey, don't judge, I have a short term memory. After reading through the news article and drinking while at it, I switched off my laptop and drank the last sip of latte and the cup is now empty.

I scan around the cafè and came to realise that there aren't many people here and there really is no any things for me to do here, so I got up and decided to head home to rest before starting my work tomorrow.

Author's
Park Shin Hye headed home after her afternoon break at the cafè to get some good rest before she start work tomorrow morning. As usual, like her days during college, she would take a shower as soon as she gets home and make herself a delicious meal. The only difference is that instead of completing her college assignment, now she need not have to do that anymore. Therefore, she is a little bit blur on what to do during this hour of 'no idea'. And so she decide to take a nap, but she soon slumbers into a really deep sleep..

The next day, she woke up like a princess as a smile plastered on her face. She gave a little stretch as she stare at the ceiling. She bicker with herself in her mind, her mind says to stay while her other mind says to get up. She thought to herself, "Do I have something important to go to...? I feel like I have but what is it..."

Her eyes open wide and she quickly stood up from her bed when she remembers that it was her first day at her new job and realise that the short hand on the clock stops 9 and the long hand stops at 20 (9:20am) as she look onto the clock hang on the wall.

Within seconds, she was already at the bathroom as she rinse her body and was more than thankful that she washes hair the previous day and that she need not have to wash it or else it will consume more time. After which, she brushes her teeth, got out of the shower to dry herself, then proceeded to wearing her clothes. Everyday before leaving the house, she would put on her make up, but as for today she just put on her lipstick but still looking the same because she is also pretty without make up. After all that essentials, she rushes out from her room grabbing her belonging that was already pack yesterday and dash out of her house with her heels on her left hand and her handbag on her right. She was having difficulty opening her car door but as soon as she got it opened, she tossed her valuable on the passenger seat and start the engine and drove off immediately.

It was during rush hour and of course the traffic was stuck. And every time her car stops at the traffic light, she would curse and even the people in their car beside her would have thought she is a mad woman from mental hospital that escaped and manage to steal the staff's car.

And so, after a long 20 minutes ride that seem like forever, Shin Hye finally arrived at her workplace. After she parked her car, she wore her red heels and grab her handbag and sprung out from the car and went straight to the elevator. "Oh f***. I'm so dead. Late for first day of work? Well done me!" She said, worried that she will get in big trouble.

As soon as the elevator stops on the 61th floor of where she is suppose to meet her advisor, she was shocked to see a woman that is in her mid 40s with a bob haircut standing in front of the elevator with her arm crossed looking displeased. "Park Shin Hye, first day of work and already late? Shouldn't you be here at 8am?" The woman said.

"I'm really really sorry! I woke up late and the traffic was-" but before she could finish explaining she was interrupted. "Enough, Mr Kim is already waiting. Come along." The woman said and she gestures Shin Hye to follow her.

They walk down the hallway, surround by staffs doing their work on their desk. Some smiled at her and some just roll the eyes. "Anyway, my name is Mrs Ho, I am in charge of this floor. Anything you report to me understand?" Mrs Ho said as she continued walking and all Shin Hye replied was a simple yes.

They finally stopped at a long and wide wooden door with a sign name saying, "CEO OFFICE".

"Well this is it kid, you go in and introduce yourself to Mr Kim. He is the CEO of Silon Holdings. And everything will go from there." Mrs Ho said as she left Shin Hye.

Shin Hye gulped and was dead nervous. She is wondering why is she working with the CEO already when it is her first time! As she clenched onto the door handle, she took a deep breath and open the door. When she had a glimpse of the office, she was in an awe to see a elegant interior of it. The tables and chairs are well decorated and the office was simple yet luxurious. And the glass window was huge! It has the view of the whole city of Seoul.

As she was in her own dream world looking at the beautiful office, she was shaken back to reality when she heard, "Ms Park are you done dreaming?"

As she look at the person who said that, her eyes open wide and he mouth was left ajar.

"YOU! MR GRUMPY PANTS?!"

To be continued...

Updated; 15 June 2016