Introduction

Annyeong!

For my first fan-fiction, I've decided to write one with Choi Hansol (Vernon - SEVENTEEN) because I haven't seen any finished stories with his name and as my bias of SEVENTEEN of course i'd want to read a story about him, who wouldn't ? Haha ..

I'm going to touch base on a few things before we get started, shall we?

---

-- CHARACTER PROFILE --

** YOU ** . Yes , you . YOU are the MAIN CHARACTER . Feel free to use your name in the blanks provided ( "__ Your Name __" )

- Name : (Use your own)
- Age : 19 (In the story, you are starting University in Korea)
- Nationality : Half Korean , Half English .
- Likes : Music , Food (especially Ice-Cream) , Skateboarding , Taekwondo  and observations of the sky.
- Dislikes : Cats , Bullies , and Rude people .
- Hobbies : Song writing , Singing , Piano Playing , Drawing and Basketball .
- Overall : You're a person who loves funny people and have a different perception to everything . You're good at observing and listening and aren't really a fan of falling in love ..

** Choi Hansol **.

- Name : Chwe Hansol
- Nickname : Vernon (Stage name in SEVENTEEN)
- Age : 19 (In the story of course)
- Nationality : Half Korean , Half American .
- Likes : To put a smile on anyone's face, Music (especially rap music), Loves chocolate , Food from the convenience store , Dogs but has a cat & rabbit at home , Friendly people and getting along with everyone .
- Dislikes : Being Tickled (Extremely ticklish) and selfish people, especially bullies .
- Hobbies : Rapping , Dancing and Guitar playing .
- Overall : Hansol is a bubbly person who likes to keep everyone happy and has one of the kindest and caring hearts especially towards those he cares about ..

---

I hope you like this story!

Enjoy !!