* Chapter 8 * - Secret

-- Your P.O.V --

I woke up early and decided to go have a shower .. It was about 6:20am or so as I decide to stumble towards the bathroom ..

I opened the door only to find a half naked Hansol brushing his teeth with only a towel to wrap around his waist ..

• Hansol : " Good morning ! "

[Oh flip ..]

I quickly closed the door and all I hear is a laugh from the other side of it ..

[So Embarrassing ..]

I tried to run back to my room , but Hansol opened the door in time and called me over to take a shower ..

..

-- --

-- Hansol's P.O.V --

I didn't get much sleep last night , but I didn't care .. I was actually wide awake !

I cherish my sleep , but for some reason , it was the least of my worries ..

I kept thinking back to the events that unfolded yesterday ..

It's 6:00 and I've decided to get up and have a shower and make breakfast ..

-- --

I took a bit longer than I usually would in the shower and came out with my towel wrapped around my waist ..

I brushed my teeth and not too long after , I hear the bathroom door open ..

A very sleepy person with an oversized shirt came in without knocking and automatically woke up at the sight of my face ..

• Hansol : " Good morning ! "

I waved out to her and she quickly shut the door ..

[Cute! Haha]

I couldn't hold back my laughter seeing her face just now ..

I'm in too good of a mood to turn her away now ..

I head towards the door and open it to seeing her speed walk towards her room and call out to her that the shower is vacant ..

-- --

It was 7 and I've decided to make breakfast ..

Aunty comes out shocked at the fact that I'm in an apron , cooking at 7 in the morning with a grin on my face ..

• Aunt Marie : " Omo .. Do you have a fever ? .. "

She comes towards me putting her hand upon my forehead ..

• Hansol : " Ani .. I'm good ? .. "

I smile at her and she looks at me with suspicion ..

• Aunt Marie : " You never cook breakfast .. You're always in your room ? .. What's going on ? ..

.. Omo , what did you break this time Hansol ?! .. "

I can't help but laugh at her expressions ..

• Hansol : " I didn't break anything .. I just felt like cooking breakfast .. "

She doesn't believe me at all ..

Whilst flipping pancakes , _______ makes her way downstairs and into the kitchen ..

Her cheeks are still red from this morning ..

• Her : " Something smells nice .. "

She doesn't look at me at all , but looks at the pancakes like her life was about to be restored or something ..