Just The Doctor (Teenage reader)

Hi! My name's Dray Is Okay! Or call me Mj from my real name! But i cant tell you that! ;) So this is my first reader-stuff story and please bare with me! I cant really think of anything in the moment since I have writers block, but it seems that the Doctor is the one that's always present in my mind! :) So here's the story! Hope you love it! Request can be done, just tell me :)

YOU are the main character in the story.

H/c= hair color
E/c= eye color

----------

You went out of the school, back pack hanging slightly lower than it should be on your shoulders. Today was an awfully long day, longer than it should be honestly and you cant help but feel relieved at the fresh air as you went a few blocks away from the school itself. You breathed in the scent of flowers as you passed the town's garden.

"Y/N!! Hey! Wait up!" That was Mark, your guy best friend. He technically spilled orange juice on your clothes when you first met but thinking of that just made you stress out more.

"Hey" You say, smilling up to him.

"You left your wallet by your desk." He says, giving you the purple wallet.

"Thanks" you say sheepishly, Mark smiles.

"I have to go.." He says, "My mother's been yelling at me for the last weeks saying I always go home late"

"Maybe because it's true!" You say, laughing as he began to speed walk, then run.

"Bye!"

And he was gone.

There was a ring on your phone.

Mom

Hey honey, I'm not in the house can you please fetch something for me at the mall?? I'll pay you up later. I promise :) <3 It's by the costumer service, tell them you're resider 13's daughter. Give them your I.D. xoxo Mom

You sigh.

You

Kay mom. Bye. And stop using the xoxo 3: it's disturbing :P :(

You turned around and set of your course to south. You wished you rode your bike to school. It would've been much more easier if you had. You called up a cab.

←----------→

"They said it's not here mom, can I go home now?" You say.

"You really need to get it sweetie" she says, now sounding a little frusturated. Just a little.

"It's really not here."

A man came up next to you, holding a bag.

"Hi-"

"Yeah. Wait." You tell to the man, not caring. "Mom, it's not here, I've checked. What's it anyway?"

"Yeah, I have an explanation for that."

"It's my bag Y/N. I've left it earlier this morning. It has my credits on them." You couldn't believe how you're mom is taking this so easily.

"Yes, please, excuse me. If I may talk to you."

"Yeah- mom wait just a sec." You held down your phone and looked at the man who had been trying to talk to you.

"Hey" you say, not really knowing what to say but he seemed to be really urgent.

"Yes. Hi- is this your bag?" He asks, holding up the bag he has been carrying since he tried to talk to you. Your eyes widened.

"Yes! Where'd you get it?" You demanded, you took up your phone to your ear.

"Mom I have your bag- just wait kay? Mom? Mom?" You look at your phone.

No signal.

"Just great." You say, your hand went up to snatch your mom's bag from the man, he didnt really seem threathening (A/n my spellings really bad. I have adhd and I'm on seventh grade. Sorry) besides being quite tall.

"Thanks.." you say, you didnt know if you made a mistake on looking up or not, the tall man was handsome, weird looking (mainly because his eyes didnt seem to line up properly) but besides that, he looked hot.

"Yes Hi again- umm theres something with your mom that I need.. I'm the Doctor by the way, nice to meet you" he twirled you around, and the two of you began walking.

"Doctor?"

"Yes?" He looked at you.

"Doctor??" You continue on- he blinks.

"Just the Doctor, and about that bag-" he was cut of as a loud bang echoed through the mall, you looked at where the sound came from- panicked.

A figure came from out of no where, or ratherly from the where the big bang was heard, a white-ish blue mix, out came a large -mosquito like thing.

"Okay.." he says, backing up, hand held agaisnt yours.

"Run"