1700 (YouxDoctor) (YouxCasanova)

YOU are the main character of this story

H/c= Hair Color
E/c= Eye Color

Mini cross-over with Casanova ;)

Hi guys, I am so sorry with this late update, school caught up with me and so did stress. (And a few handful of things) but I hope you guys enjoy. :)

-------------

You're not angry with him, not really, you just really really want to get away from his face, that's all. You just needed some fresh air.

London 1764's air was suprisingly fresh enough.

Note the dull sarcasm.

So instead, you sat on a box, a very brown dull box, and sitting on a very dull brown box while wearing a dress is very uncomfortable but you had got to admit, the view of the open sea's brillant.

A man ran past your box.

And down you came to open sea.

"HEY!" You scream as you hit the sea, quickly going up to make sure not to drown. You were in rage. You climbed back up- gasping for air and a hand came up to grab you.

"I'm so sorry madame-"

"Well you better be!" You say, irritated and wet.

"are you okay?"

"What do you think?" You demand, tears slightly gathering on your eyes.

"I'm sorry but I'm not the person who made you fall" says the man, a boy walked up next to him.

You made quite a rocus, people were slightly looking. It only made you want to cry more. Another man came running in before stopping, and it took you a moment to realize who it was, it was  the Doctor.

You fumed, what the hell is The Doctor doing?

"I am so sorry" his arms fell to his knees as he panted.

You glared at him. The wind blew.

The Doctor winced as you held your arms around you, he took off his red coat before placing it around your shoulders.

"I really am, truly sorry. The name's Giacomo Casanova, call me Giacs"

He gave you a charming smile.

You glared at him. "Haha. Very funny Doctor. What the hell do you think you are doing?"

He blinked at you. "Look, madame, I'm so sorry for accidentally... make you fall to the sea.. Actually.. I think I've might have taken a hit myself."

"That I believe." You snap at him, it was getting colder each minute.

"So.. lets just forget that happened yeah?" The Doctor said, giving off another smile.

You huff at him, like a whole lot of times, you cant stay mad at him. "Fine. What are you wearing?" You ask as the two of you began walking.

"I thought I'd wear something... appropriate" he says, winking.

"Are you okay?" You ask, frowning.

"Of course I am! Why won't I be? But I do have to ask, beautiful madame, What is your name?"

This time, you stop dead on your tracks.

"What do you mean What's my name?"

"Well, I can't keep calling you beautiful madame now can I? Unless... you want to." He smiled. Okay. This wasn't The Doctor, he couldn't flirt even if his life dependend on it. Who is this guy? Why does he look like The Doctor?