22

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y - T W O

The team hung around in their cabin for the whole day until twilight. If Suho didn't announce the bonfire escapade,  they won't have any intention of leaving their place.

Sehun was kind of pissed though. He want to have some alone time with his family. But his Hyung's just kept on taking there attention away from him and he didn't like that. Now that Haeun wasn't talking to him for almost half a day now. It's driving him crazy to hell.

"Jihun come here we have to change your clothes."

He heard Haeun announced while inside the closet room. Sehun went to his son who's busy tapping his mini iPad.

"Hey, Young man. Mommy's for calling you."

Jihun quickly turn his iPad off and ran to the closet. Jieun came out wearing a sun dress after him. Sehun can't help to smile. However, it would always fade when he see that ring on her hand.

"You look beautiful, princess." Sehun kneel down to kiss her cheeks. It made Jieun giggle. "And Uncle Kyungsoo will be my prince, Daddy!"

He shake his head after hearing that. Oh no. Kyungsoo will never be. Not on his watch.

Jihun came out fast. He's wearing the same clothes as him and he look like a smaller version of Sehun. He was amused at how they were alike at any aspects.

Haeun followed them after. Holding a shoulder bag that has some of the kid stuffs. She have the same clothing as Jieun but with different designs.

Just in time someone knock on the door, The twins ran to open it. They both saw the other members standing at the open entrance.

"Hey there you two! Ready to go?"

Luhan was the one to ask the twins. Jihun hurriedly went to the guys and Jieun ran over Kai and Kyungsoo.

"Sehun, We will take the kids with us!" Before he could even reply, The group left in instant.

He sighed turning at Haeun's direction. She's busy tying her hair in messy bun infront of a full length mirror.

Damn it.

He need to cut the silence between them. He doesn't like the feeling of avoidance. They should enjoy the vacation not make an argument. Right?

"Have you heard about the ring on Jieun's hand?"

She look at him over the mirror and damn he felt those provoking reaction that only Haeun can give.

"Hm-hmm. She said it came from Kyungsoo." After tying her hair, she went to the door. Sehun emerged from behind.

"I don't like the idea."

He hid his hands inside his pockets. Trying to stop himself from reaching her hands. If there wasn't any discussion this afternoon, He would've stroking it by now.

Ugh. He hates it.

Haeun gave him a glimpse as they walk side by side. "Sehun, stop over thinking about the situation. Jieun is too young and it's normal."

He shrug. No, He never like the idea.

"Still, I don't want her near Kyungsoo." Haeun glance at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious?"

"I could kill him. My princess is so fond of his presence and I don't like it."

She shake her head. "Spare Kyungsoo with your shts, Sehun. Jieun is young and she's comfortable with him. So, let it be."

He snorted. Even Haeun seems fine about that. But not him.