26

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y - S I X

Haeun POV

"Someone got a nice vacation But wasn't planning to tell anything."

I heard Sohyun tease in a sing song. She slowly came to the partition of my cubicle. Laying her head in between.

I glared when i found out she was pertaining to me.

"You should get back to work. If Mr. Lee caught you doing nothing, You are so dead."

Sohyun snorted. like she didn't really care if she get fired at all. She was always fine with it though.

"They should give it a try." Her eyes glare. "Honestly, they should be thankful I'm still present in work when I should go have my prenatal leave."

I was caught off guard. I look at her with my brows creased. She chuckle at my reaction.

"Wasn't really logical huh?"

I almost got choke. "Y-You are pregnant? Stop pranking me cause I swear it will be the last time."

She went to my table and rest her back on my desk. Her arms we're crossed.

"Is that really surprising? I mean, I openly told you about our plans of having a baby, right?"

"Y-You did. But I wasn't expecting it sooner. How come you didn't told me?"

I showed my disappointed face. She glared on the other hand.

"I heard you had some short vacation. So, I decided to tell you about it when you came back."

"Yeah, Right. What does a smartphone does this day?"

She shrug. "I know. But I really want to tell you about it personally. So,"

Even though there was a tiny dismay that she told me late, I'm still happy. More than joyous knowing she already have her wish in that slight bump.

"How many weeks are you now? Did you visit a doctor?"

She nod with a grin. Contentment was apparent in her eyes.

I knew that feeling. I have that when the day I found out the twins gender.

"The doctor told us its been a month now. I wasn't sure at first and we waited for the symptoms because we have to make sure. You know I don't want any false alarm that would lead to grief. But yeah, It's finally here!"

Sohyun gradually caress her bump.

"You should've texted me while we were on a trip!"

I was more excited than her to know about it for sure.

"I don't want to ruin your vacation, Okay? But nonetheless, who are you with?"

My mouth purse individually. Like it wanted to slow down with the words.

Her eyes reflected interest for my response.

"J-Just the kids."

She groan. Giving me a ridiculous laugh.

"C'mon, Haeun Song! You're really not good at lying and you know that I know that."

I averted my gaze from her. She's teasing me again. I hate her reaction always.

"Be honest. Did you went out with that rich guy with a luxurious car who always pick you up after work?"

I pout. Why does she have to be so observant and attentive with things involving me?