The Truth Behind Reiko.

Reiko POV

I made my way to the hospital. I felt an eerie shadow always behind me. I didn't turn as fear took over me. I walked into the hospital.

"Ahh. Reiko your mother is in a surgery right now. She'll be out soon. Do you want to wait here." The woman at the register asked.

"Yes please." I sat down in the waiting room. I felt like the eerie shadow had followed me in here.

"Reiko?" My head shot up as I realised who the voice belonged to.

"Tsurugi?"

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"That's none of your business."

"Just asking." He replied coldly.

"Well it's the same reply you would give me so I suggest you leave."

"Reiko, your mother's out of surgery now. You can see her if you like. She's moved room. Ah Tsurugi. Her mothers room is next to your brothers. Will you take her there?"

"Sure." he muttered under his breath. He walked to his brothers room and opened the door. "Your mum's must be that one" he said pointing to the room on the right. He closed the door behind him. I looked at the door sign. The name was Reiko Asuka.

"Mama?" I whispered going in the room. I carefully closed the door behind me.

"Arisu." I heard her speak. Her voice was weak. Her surgery was for her heart. She has a condition that can only be cured through surgery. It cost too much. And we now live in debt. But Papa got an extra job to help. I was planning on getting one as well. Both me and Papa were going to do anything for her. "Did you try for the soccer club." Mama asked.

"Yes. I got in. But I don;t know if I'll stay."

"Why not?"

"I need to be here with you no matter what."

"Arisu. You have never wanted to do anything more than you want to play soccer. You have to carry on. If you cousin was here he wouldn't be happy would he?"

"Gouenji was the one who taught me everything."

"Now should that go to waste?"

"No."

"Gouenji is going to keep helping you to make you stronger. When I was younger I would take Yuuka to Gouenji's matches. It was then I realised I had to start bringing you. You were only 4 at the time but you were so into soccer. You used to cheer on Gouenji by screaming as loud as you could. When he and Toramaru did Tiger Storm you used to be scared." She chuckled lightly. All right. I admit I have a fear of cats. Stupid fear I know.

"Mama. Is this what i should be doing. I need to focus on getting money for you."

"Arisu that's not your job. You are still young. You need to live your life. Do things you want to do. Which I know is soccer."

"Mama-"

"Young lady." A nurse cut in. "You need to leave now. Your mother needs some rest."