Official Member.

Reiko POV

I slowly made my way to school the next morning. Mama on my mind. She was so ill I had to do something. I reached school still with twenty minutes before first lesson. I saw Midori and the other managers so I went to say hello. They noticed the dull look on my face.

"What's wrong Reiko?" Akane asked.

"No, nothing is wrong." I replied faking a smile.

"Really?" Midori checked.

"Really."

"Reiko. I may not have seen you in a long time but I know when you're not okay. Is it your parents?" Aoi blurted out. I just nodded letting a few tears spill.

"What's wrong with your parents?" Midori asked.

"Mama has had an operation an we are in debt. Papa thinks socver is just pitiful ball kicking and I should quit it."

"Don't you quit this time!" Midori yelled. "You were amazing yesterday. You got past Tsurugi, Tenma and Shindou. Some of our beat players. And they were miximaxed. You scored against Shinsuke. When he was miximaxed and you managed to do Avatar Armed on your first go."

"But Papa wants me to be a doctor. Like Uncle did with Gouenji. But unlike his Papi. Mine won't accept soccer no matter what."

"Then we'll have to make him. If we talk to coach and get him yo agree to a practise game. Against Teikoku Academy. You could play and prove to your father soccer is a powerful game that involves a lot more than he thinks."

"Midori. That's unnecessary."

"I'm doing it!" She ran off to find Coach Endou.

"Midori, no!" I shouted.

"Why no!?" Tsurugi asked walking into school, hearing me shout.

"Midori is trying to get Papa to understand soccer but the only way she thinks she can do it is making a match. Which I don't mind. But he won't be able to see it anyway. He'll be working."

"She's only trying to help." Akane added.

"I know. But Papa won't accept it no matter what. He is determined to make me a doctor."

"Maybe you should just do that." Tsurugi spoke. "You can still do soccer in school."

"He expects me to do nothing but study."

"You need to have fun though

"Not in my family. Gouenji's lucky he got to carry on with soccer. Uncle let him. But Papa won't do anything."

"What about your mum?" Tsurugi asked.

"She thinks I should carry on."

"Then carry on. Is she's in-" I covered his mouth and mouthed 'they don't know'

"What's he going on about?" Aoi asked.

"Nothing." I ran off holding back the tears. I had trouble speaking about Mama. It just made me more worried. Thinking about her when in school was not a good idea. I would break down soon.