Raimon Vs Hakuren

Reiko POV

We all walked onto the pitch, getting into our positions. Tsurugi was stood next to me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

"More than anything." I turned to everyone. "Guys! They want to hurt me. Whenever you have the chance pass me the ball. I can't let them hurt you!"

"Reiko! You can't be serious!" Tenma shouted.

"I'm deadly serious." I turned to face Hakuren then. "I will not let them hurt any of you." We were staring with the ball. More specific. Tsurugi and I. I had the ball under my foot.

"Tsurugi. You pass it right back. Got it?" You spoke bitterly at him.

"Reiko. I can't let you get hurt."

"Got it!?" You shouted angry. A few of Hakuren chuckled.

"She's just as mad as ever. To think she was ever on this team."

"I know. I should never has joined Hakuren. I should have gone straight to Teikoku. Or better yet. Straight to Raimon. You are nothing compared to them. Just don't ever hurt them. One single scratch on them caused by any of you. I'll kill you myself." The whistle went. I passed to Tsurugi. And he passed it straight back. I charged forward. Straight away Seki hit me down. He took the ball and passed to their captain. I got up and chased after the ball. I heard a shout.

"Seki! I told you no rough plays! We are playing fairly!" Fubuki? Fubuki is their coach again! You caught up quckly using your spikes to your advantage. You had been one of the strongest players on the team when you were on it.

"I'm not letting you anywhere near them." I steal the ball back before I start running to the other side. I got half way up the pitch before I was blocked.

I started to get angry. I had realised. I didn't conquer the inner me. I'm not in control. They were making a mistake surrounding me. A few of Raimon came to help me.

"Get back!" I shouted my anger taking over me.

"Reiko! You can't do this alone!" Shindou shouted.

"Trust me Shindou!" I screamed. "I'm doing this for you." Seki was one of the ones surrounding you. He run into me sending me to the ground. His foot stamping on my ankle. I yelled out in pain. Thw whistle was blown.

Hakuren was making a player switch. Seki was coming off. Thank god. They would be safe. You were helped up.

"Reiko. You can't play." Tenma spoke.

"The deal was I played the entire match. And I'm not going back on my word."

Haruna spoke from on the bench.

"Endou-san. You can't let Reiko-kun play!" Endou looked over to Fubuki.

"Fubuki. Old friend. Why did you let him do that?" Endou spoke to himself.

I stood back in position.

"I can't let this hold me back." I whispered.

"Arisu!" My name was shouted from the crowd. I looked over.

"Nii-san?"

"Arisu! It's too late. Get off the pitch before you hurt someone."

"If I don't come of I'll hurt them. I can't do that!" I turned to coach Endou.

"Coach Endou. Take me off!"

"What about the deal?" Yukimura spoke.

"The deals broken. I will hurt my friends. I'm doing this for them." I was swapped for Kageyama. I gave him a high five.

"Do me proud out there." He nodded at me. I walked over to Endou and Haruna.

"This is the last time you'll see me." Haruna looked shocked. Endou just nodded. "I'llbe leaving the team. And Raimon."

"Reiko-kun! What are you talking about!" Haruna protested. I just started to leave the stadium. My head hung low.

"Endou-san! Stop her!" I heard Haruna shout.

"She's doing this for the team." I got out of the stadium and I was stopped. 

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yes you can. You can join our team. And help us destroy Raimon." Something snapped in me. I gave him a devilish smirk. 

The inner me had arrived.

"I'll do it."