chapter one

"Beca, come on. Get dressed already, the girls are almost here!" Chloe shouts to the stairs, knowing very well that the other girl would be lying down on their bed, procrastinating as always.

"Remember me again who is coming" Beca yells back, after seconds spent on lifting her head of their really goddamned comfortable pillows

"You know, just Aubrey, Emily, Stacie and Fat Amy. Nothing to worry about."

The brunette groans. Sure. Nothing to worry about.

"And remember me again why they are coming?" she mutters to herself, not expecting Chloe to hear, letting her so-heavy-head fall again.

"to visit us and our flat, dumbass" the ginger, who had silently climbed the stairs to their room, answers.

Beca's face is currently buried in a confusion of hair and pillows, her body is stretched on the bed, but she still couldn't reach anything near the end of it, the sight is kinda cute and funny at the same time. However Chloe limits herself to smile tenderly and roll her eyes.

"But we just moved in!" says the little one, rolling on bed and rising her arms in complaint "they could give us some space for, you know, settle down"

The truth is there was nothing to settle down at all. The whole place just already felt like home, for both of them. Beca likes it pretty much. She likes the living room with the fireplace, the balcony, and their room with a transparent roof, so they can see the stars at night. She specially likes sharing a bed, although the brunette would never say that out loud, nor she would say that the reason she doesn't want to see anyone right now is that she wants a calm and comfy Sunday with her best friend.

Alone.

"Becs, dear, it's been a month now. You can't hide yourself from the world any longer"

"Try me"

"Alright then, if you don't get this tiny butt of yours ready in five minutes I will tickle you until you pee yourself" says Chloe smirking in a maleficent way, and damn, Beca knows she means it.

"Okay, fine, FINE. No need for extreme acts you terrorist"

"Four minutes"

"Ugh, I hate you"

"That's definitely not what you said last night" Chloe winks and turns around, leaving the other one trying to understand why she's blushing so hard on that joke.