Bye London , Hello LA

Saturday:

I'm just next to my bed, packing my belongings. I packed the rest of my clothes and I get some Of my favorite books for the airplane. Yes airplane, we go to Los Angeles, specifically to Granada Hills. I don't know why my parents want leave London, "Ava,Is bored for us" They told me yesterday "And we want back". LONDON? BORED? They're crazy, this Is stupid, They say that there we have a house, The old house of my grandfather, but I don't care I wanna be here, in London, with my friends and Family.

-Avaa! Come on! We must be In the airport at 9:30 a.m

- JUST 5 MINUTES!

I see for last time Dylan's house, I look to the window of his bedroom, is open. Open? It's 8:15 a.m and It's Saturday, normally people gets up at 12:00 or more when Is Saturday but now I'm not thinking about this, I must have breakfast, brush my teeth and give up my home.

When I'm waiting newt to the car for my brother and my parents The door Of Dylan's house opens and I can see his short, black and messy hair.

I'm trying to don't see to Dylan and sudenly Someone says:

- Hey! Ava!

Maybe my parents...OMG Is Dylan, what should I DO?

- Hello, Dylan!

-Hello, I heard you move to LA.

- Yeah..ehh...yeah. How you noticed?

- I heard you on music classes when you told Brenda that you move to LA

- Oh, I suppose that you heard when I Go to The airport no?

- Eh no, I always get up early, It's a habit.

- That's cool? Haha

- Yup...So...

- Ava! Come on! We're ready!

-Do you want something Dylan?

- Ava!!! We must be In 30 minutes in the airport!

- Wait a sec mom!

- Dylan?

- Yeah...so...take this, and open It In LA, pls.

- Okay, bye, Dylan

- Bye, Ava. Will you back?

-Yeah! On Christmas break

- Okay, bye! And open It only In LA!

I see how Dylan goes to his house and I Go to The car.

-Ready for LA, Ava?

- This Is stupid