Pillow Talk

Luke's POV

I walked into my bedroom and saw that Matty was already in bed on her phone, her hair was up in a messy bun, it just made her look cute.

She looked over at me and rolled her eyes then turned away.
She was the master at mixed signals she tells me she's not interested but her actions tell me otherwise.

I went over to the wardrobe and pulled about some pjs and started to put them on.
Skye looked over to me at the wrong moment and saw my bare arse exposed, she screamed then expressed her annoyance.
"OMG can't you get changed somewhere else. We may share a bed but I don't need to see all of you."

"Arent you forgetting we sleep naked every night, remember you told everyone."
I knew she loved my witty comebacks although she would never admit it.
Skye smiled at me then turned to face the wall and continue to play on her phone.

I jumped on the bed and started bouncing around trying to get a reaction from her, she just continued to lay still ignoring me, it was no fun if she wasn't annoyed.

I flopped down on the bed accidentally squashing Skye, "oh my God I'm so sorry I didn't mean to fall on top of you, are you hurt?"

"Oh my fine I didn't just have a muscle man jump on top of me.. oh wait I did."

I gave her a serious glare, not happy with her response.

"Yeah I'm fine."
She said with a dead tone. She didn't look like she was in pain but then again she has a poker face.

I layed down next to her on my side facing her back waiting for her to turn around. After a few times of tapping her on her shoulder she finally bothered to also lay on her side facing me.

I couldn't help but smile looking at her, she scrunched the up her face when she noticed that I was staring at her. I just couldn't believe that I had actually a girl like her laying on my bed. Our bed.

I was the player who didn't settle down. Slept around with the easiest girl, flirted with any moving object.

Skye was just a normal girl, not to smart but not an idiot. She was also gorgeous, she didn't even have to try. She could wear a bin bag and still look amazing.

"Creep stop staring at me"

"Stop staring at me then" I told her. She blushed, causing her face to turn bright red. She looked down and started fiddling with the quilt, I could tell she was trying not to look at me. But she failed as she occasionally glanced up to sneak a look.

"So Everyone thinks we've done it.." I was rather follward with saying it.

"Well we haven't. I can assure you that I'm still a virgin" she laughed at just saying the word virgin. I knew she obviously was one.

I didn't really know what to say, to her I don't really talk to girls that much, I really just do them, say goodbye and then leave.

I guess I normally would have just given up on any other girl by now, but not her, no she is different. I actually want to talk to her, I want to hear what she has to say and I care about her feelings.

" You're something special" I told her.

"Are you saying I'm stupid or something"

Of course she took it the wrong way, no girl can ever take a compliment about anything they always think you are joking or messing about.

"Luke, why are you being so strange tonight." Well she was being directed now.

"Why are you talking so much Tonight'
I asked her with attitude.

"It's just pillow talk, I'm going to bed"

She then turned away and curled up into a ball.

I whispered good night and fell asleep staring at her back.

I woke up in the middle of the night to find that I was spooning Skye. I had no idea how it happened but I wasn't going to compain, I but my arm around her and pulled her closer holding her in my arms. I fell back to sleep, dreaming about Skye.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙
Skyes POV

During the night I woke up and I wasn't comfortable, I just couldn't sleep and I didn't have my own blanket here and I couldn't sleep without one.

I turn to see Luke sleeping peacefully. I slowly moved closer towards him until I was laying into him. I felt safer next to him, I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I know it's short but I'm not feeling very well, but I didn't want to not post so here this is

Vote and comment