Chan (Dino)

(A/N I finally got an idea for an imagine of our adorable little maknae :3)

----------------

{Your P.O.V}

I sit on the floor of the practice room, dying of laughter, as my best friend Chan dances to A-Pink's song No No No.

He does every move quite accurate, even implementing a little bit of sass here and there. It seemed like the song had just started when I see Chan sit down next to me on the floor, chuckling as he catches his breath.

After he starts breathing
normally again, he looks at me, smiling widely, and asks "How was my dancing?"

"It was wonderful." I say, giggling and pinching one of his cheeks. He slightly blushes and looks down. After a bit, I take my hand away, realizing I had been staring at him with my hand still placed on his cheek.

"I-I uh.. gotta go. See you tomorrow, Chan," I say, slightly stuttering as blood quickly rushes to my face. I quickly gather my things, and scramble off of the floor. I only get a few steps towards the door, before I feel a grip on my wrist.

"Y/N, wait..." I hear Chan say, almost in a whisper. He turns me around, and our lips are inches apart.

"Y-Yeah Chan..?" I whisper, my cheeks turning a darker shade of red, my voice slightly shaking. He closes the gap between our lips, and he wraps his arms around my waist. My arms instinctively clasp behind his neck, deepening the kiss, and he pulls our bodies together, to where there is no space in between them.

When we pull away, he looks at me, his eyes sparkling. He tightens his grip on my waist, pulling me into a tight embrace. I giggle as he nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck.

I blush again, as he mumbles "I love you, Y/N.". His breath tickles down my neck, and his lips graze against my skin, my breath hitching.

"I love you too, Lee Chan." I say, smiling like an idiot. He takes his head out from my neck, looking at me, smiling just as big. He kisses my forehead, and grabs my hand. "Wanna go grab some bubble tea and something to eat?"

I nod as he intertwines our fingers, and we walk out of the practice room, hand in hand.

----------------

A/N yaaay i'm getting ideas again ^-^ you guys can message me with any ideas if you have any requests. annyeong!
~cori

(and yes my inspiration came from the seventeen tv video of chan dancing to no no no by a-pink XD)