Chapter 19

So.. I've decided to keep writing because you guys all spammed me to, which is so sweet. And you know what you guys are right. Who cares what people think, I liked to write this so i'm going to continue writing! Yay!

Melody's POV

It's dark out. I'm in the forest. After having a glass of water I ran out into the forest to practice a little. I could set fires, move things with my mind. It sounds awesome, but I'm beyond freaked out! What am I going to tell Stiles? Scott? Everyone? I ran up to the part where you could see the whole city and bumped ran up to see Scott and Malia looking out over Beacon Hills. I'm guessing Scott heard me, because he turned to me.

"Melody?! Where were you?! Everyone was trying to get a hold of you!", Scott yelled.

"Scott.. I need to tell you something"

"What is it Mel?"

"Well.. I-I", I couldn't get the words out. I decided I would just show him. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes. I opened them again and red mist came out of my hand. He looked at me in shock. I went back to normal.

"W-what are you?!"

"I guess I'm a witch"

------------------------------------------------------

The next day I was sitting on Scott's couch and waited for everyone to get here. Seconds later Stiles, Malia, Lydia, Mason, some new guy, and Theo walked in. They all stopped in their tracks and looked at me wide eyed,.

"Melody!? Where were you?! I called when I came home and couldn't find you!", Stiles yelled.

"Yeah.. About that.. We need to talk", I said and nodded towards Lydia. She dragged the new kid and Mason upstairs. The rest looked at me confused.

"You might want to sit down for this..", I sighed. More confusion spread across their faces, but they shrugged it off and sat down. I sighed. "Well here goes nothing.. So, there were some weird things going on with me. I could move lockers by screaming, my eyes glowed like fire. It was all confusing, but then I did some research and.. it turns out our great grandmother was a very powerful witch.. I guess I inherited it..", I finished telling Stiles and everyone. Theo didn't looked as shocked which had me confused. Stiles chuckled.

"Ha Ha very funny Mel. Now stop messing around and tell us", he demanded. I sighed and red mist appeared in my hands and my eyes glowed. Everyones mouths dropped open. I went back to normal, and it was silent.

"So your a-"

"Witch yes", I said.

"Well.. Welcome to the pack Mel", Stiles said. He was about to say something else, but Scott hurried in the door and walked towards us. We all turned to him.

"Hey, is Kira okay?", Stiles asked him. He didn't respond and just walked past us and upstairs.

"Scott?", Theo asked. We ran upstairs after him and saw his claws in the kid's neck. He was getting his vision.

"Don't get to close", Lydia demanded.

"What is he doing?", Theo asked.

"Tapping into his memories", I responded. He looked at me then turned away. Is he mad at me?

"He's doing something only alphas do", Lydia finished.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?"

"Probably more", Stiles said.

"Does anyone know if it's working?", Mason asked. It was silent for a minute or two and we stared at them. After that Scott awoke and breathed heavly. Stiles and Theo caught him when he fell back. He ran over to the table and grabbed a notepad and pen and started to draw something.

"The hell did you do to me!?", Cory yelled.

"You'll be alright", Scott huffed.

""There's blood"

"You'll heal"

"Scott-"

"He'll be fine!", Scott yelled. "I think it worked. There were tunnels, pipes in the walls. There were these two huge blue pipes at the end".

"Wait. I know this. I've seen this before. It's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember dad caught me one time and told me never to go back?", Stiles said.

"The water treatment plant", Lydia stated.

"That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden", Scott said.

-----------------------------------------

We all followed Scott down the stairs.

"Scott just slow down. Just think for a sec", Stiles said.

"Liam's my best friend I'm going", MAson said.

"Oh did you suddenly get wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development, stiles said.

"Well if your not going I could use the help", Scott argued.

"No I'm coming just as soon as I talked to my dad. Their moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it", Stiles explained.

"How's he going to do that?", Malia asked.

"I don't know, but whoever took it the last time was strong enough to steal my jeep", Stiles said.

"Then I'll go", I offered.

"No. no no no no no. Your going to stay here and help Lydia", Scott argues. I rolled my eyes. I'm not in the mood to argue.

"We can bring Theo", Malia suggested. I looked to him and he looked concerned.

"Maybe I better stay here. You know just in case they decide to make a house call for Cory", he said.

"Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think", Lydia said.

"I am thinking. That Liam and Hayden could already be dead", Scott said. "I have to find Liam". He walked out the door with Malia and Mason behind him. I rolled my eyes and turned to Theo. I think Lydia got the hint, because she took Stiles into the next room. Theo wasn't even making eye contact with me. He was just focusing on the floor. Then he sighed and looked up and said the one thing that made me speechless and full of questions...

"I love you"

----------------------------------

Word Count: 989