Chapter 35

Stiles POV

After handling Lydia I went home to talk to Melody. Scott offered to come as well, because I know I can't do this by myself.

We walked into Melody's room and sat down in front of her.

"Hey Melody.. I know your probably beyond confused right now and I want to let you know that's okay. You see, you have a stage of Amnesia, which means you forgot a whole lot of important things you need to know.."

"Like what?"

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Allison and I were practicing with arrows and combat for some reason. And then I got a call from Scott saying that you went missing and asked where you were"

"That's when you became void", Scott whispered to me. Great.. So she doesn't know about the supernatural yet.

"Melody.. We're going to explain a lot to you and I just want you to save questions till the end.. Okay?", she nodded.
--------
"So let me get this straight. Scotts an alpha werewolf. This girl names Kira is a Kitsune. Allison died at the hands of this possessed Stiles. This guy names Liam is also a werewolf. Malia is a werecoyote. And I'm supposedly a very powerful witch?", Scott and I nodded.

"Have you guys been drinking?", she laughed.

"Scott this is hopeless", I said.

"How did she find out the last time?"

"Liam attacked her on a full moon, remember?"

"Then maybe i should show her what an alpha looks like?". I nodded. Scott steps forward and looks down. He starts breathing heavily.

"Uh Scott? Are you having a panic attack or something? Do you need your inhailer?", Melody asks. Just then Scotts head shot up and his red eyes were glowing. He roared in her face. Melody screamed and went to push him away, but didn't actually touch him, but he flew back and hit the wall.

She looked at Scott as he was normal now, and then at her hands.

"What. The. Hell?!", she yelled.

"You see? I wasn't lying!", I said to her.

"Wait.. Who's Theo then?"

"You guys are in love with each other", I shrugged. I was going to lie to her, but i hate to admit it but their love is strong and I couldn't ruin that.

"This is to overwhelming. Could you leave me alone for awhile?", she asks. We simply nod and leave.
-----------
Melodys POV

I climb up to the roof and sit to look at the stars.

"This is crazy! I can't be a witch! Scott can't be an alpha! How would our lives still seem normal?", just then someone answered that for me.

"Their not", I turn to see Theo, the guy who tried to kiss me earlier.

"Apparently were supposed to be in love with each other?", I said. He laughed and sat next to me.

"Yeah, but I was always messing up. I am on the wrong team, and you were always there to forgive me. It's not right, and I was to late to change. You were already gone", he said.

"You can't say that! I mean I could remember one day"

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see", he says and starts to get up.

"Theo?"

"Yes?"

"Kiss me.."

"W-what?"

"Just do it", and then he did. It was full of passion and love and when I put my hand to his cheek I feel a bolt of electricity and then a vision appeared.

"I love you", Theo said to me. I was in total shock. I had no idea what to say. 'What does your heart tell you?', I thought and then I realized..

"Melody?", he asked me. Oh crap I didn't realize I was still staring at him. I shook out of my glance and stood up straight. I was about to respond to him, but he cut me off.

"I knew it! You don't feel the same way... How could I be so stupid to think that you-", I cut him off and pressed my lips to his. This kiss told him everything. It was short, but filled with passion and love. I pulled away slowly and put my lips to his ear.

"I love you too", I whispered. When I pulled away, the smile on his face says it all.

"I don't think you realize how happy that made me", he says.

Back to reality I pulled away from him and breathed heavily.

"Melody? Melody what happened?"

"I saw a vision.. I think it's when you told me you loved me for the first time..", I spoke. He sat back in shock.

"Your starting to remember"
-----------
Word count:777