Chapter One

*KNOCK!* *KNOCK!*

"Elsa you there?"

Near at the window, a woman with slightly white hair standing there with her hair in a french bun tidily. She has stunning icy blue eyes, and her plush lips are quite red like roses in the garden. Her pale cheeks are coated with a slight blush due to her make up. The Snow Queen of Arendelle is what she is, and yet she is famous due to her power over ice. Her name is Queen Elsa of Arendelle, and she's only at the early 20's. She's quite young for being a queen. Young and Beautiful. Her powers reflects her beauty. Inside and outside of her physical appearance.

Although, her beauty is compared to the goddess of snow. Khoine. But she felt incomplete. Why? Well--

"Elsa are you there?"

The Snow Queen turn her head to the door. She smile, and spoke ordering her sister to come in.

A red headed girl at the age of 18 or 19, although she has a golden ring in her finger symbolizing the love of eternity to the blonde headed boy named Kristoff Bjordman. Arendelle royal ice harvester and deliverer.

"Wow, your room is quite dark." The young naive princess said. Her hair is compared to a strawberry and her teal green eyes are compared to a willow of grass, her cheeks are yet covered with freckles. You could say that she's somewhat cute in a way.

"Oh, Anna what can I do for you?" The blonde ask. As she look at her with pure love in her eyes.

"Unless you could open the windows for lights please. Cause to be honest I can't see." She snark. Her sister chuckle and opened the lights.

"Oh, good to see the lights again." Anna said.

"You said it." The blonde Queen said while laughing at her sisters' humor.

There's a moment of silence while they are looking at the glowing light of the town square of Arendelle. Such beautiful country.

Sun till dawn, as they watches the beautiful sun sink down at the ocean shore.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Elsa look at her naive sister who is staring from the distance.

"Yes," Elsa agrees with a gratificated nod.

"Too bad, our parents wouldn't see how beautiful Arendelle is." Anna said.

"I know... They also missed your big day." She adds.

"The pass is in the pass, Elsa." Anna said.

The queen averted her eyes at te glowing city of Arendelle and smile.

"You said it."

A/N: and that's it! The first chapter of FROZEN: Ice and Fire! Thank you for all the support! As for my other story like the FORCE ENGAGEMENT I'll personally update it, but it will take a while. Don't quit okay for the fans of my modern Au Elsa x Male Reader. I promise at the river of styx the update is coming soon.

Always were a smile! And a good day! Love you all!

~Everlark90 signing out