Chapter Three

Into the forest of Arendelle, passing to trees. A small cabin surrounds it, with a beautiful waterfalls glimming and flowing.

(H/C) haired guy with (E/C) eyes. He had nothing to cover his well build body, but except a ripped vest and a slightly damaged jeans. He had his axe over his muscular shoulders, as he rest his axe and his hands from chopping logs.

Sweat drips from his forehead and his body. He's name is (Y/N) (L/N). Quite the contrary, cause he's living on his own in his small cabin with his suberian husky named Lian.

You wipe your sweat of your forehead with your arm, and heavily breathe, but not out of energy. Lian pass you a towel by using his jaws, you look at him and gave him a small pat on the head.

"Thanks buddy." You said. Your mutt barked happily with his tongue sticking out.

"You're welcome." You eyes widen, and a smell of reindeer feels your nose.

A smirk forms at your lips. "Kristoff." You said sternly.

"Wow, I must say your acting like Lian." He snark.

You place your axe on the chomped tree and turned around. "Are you sure your not a half mutt?"

"Reindeer o' boy!"

"Werewolf guy!"

You both gave each other a manly hug, and parted. "Jeez, (Y/N) you need a bath!" He said slightly teasing you.

You laughed at his humor, "said for yourself, Kristoff. You really need to take a bath cause you smelled like a reindeer." You shot back. He chuckle.

Kristoff Bjordman, is your best friend since you two were kids. Actually, you have a both occupation. Ice harvesting. But you have a skill to hunt with just simple bow and arrow, and you also know how to fight using a axe or a sword. He sometimes calls you a werewolf due to your over large husky, Lian.

"So, how's it going?" He ask you. You shrug and walk towards the chopped logs. "Oh, you know same as always. Living here in the woods with Lian." You said smiling. As you carry some of logs on your shoulders.

"So how's Lian by the way?" He said patting your companion's head.

"He's still Lian. The adorable Husky." You said, and place the logs beside your cabin.

Kristoff smile and sigh, as you continue your work. "Anyway, what brings you here?" You asks.

"Nothing's bad about visiting my friend right? And by the way, the royal sister Elsa and Anna wanted to meet you in person." He said, crossing his arms.

You stop and look at him, "why would they?" You ask. "Oh you know, they just want to meet you. I mean they never got to say 'hi' to you when the wedding happen." Kristoff said.

"I'm fine with it." You murmur.

"Your fine with your self here alone?" Kristoff said. "What's wrong with that?" You ask removing your tattred vest and placing it on the ground and remove your pants, but still your undergarments remain.

"I mean aren't going to live in Arendelle? What I meant is... You and me, living together like normal, but only your living at the castle." He said. You look at your back. "I have my life, Krist. In the nature." You said and jump at the cold water of the waterfall techinally taking your afternoon bath.

"Anyway, if you decided to move out and go to Arendelle. Don't be shy to ask me." He said.

"Like I would be." You said and dive to the water. Kristoff chuckle and begin to remove his clothes off his body and remain his boxer on as he jumps at the water with you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Elsa and Anna comes back at the castle with chocolate and candies at there hands. Good thing they aren't having sugar rush (A/N: ouch!)

They entered the castle door, at the time of 6:30 p.m. And the sun on the horizon of the sea of Arendelle.

Kritoff was there giving a pat over Sven's forehead as his reindeer release a cute snort.

Anna rushed into Kristoff giving him a kiss on the lips and a hug. Elsa on the other hand follows, with slight envy in her sister's happy ending. Usually, Elsa never found her true love yet.

Anna and Kristoff brake the kiss and look at Elsa who is smiling at them. Fake smiling. At least is not that obvious.

"So how's your visit to you friend, Kristoff?" Anna asks.

Kristoff bites his lips, as he tries not to spill your secret. Your powers.

"Well, his fine though." He answered. "How about the Dinner? Will he come?" Elsa ask on the same time.

"Umm... He doesn't want too." He answered.

"Why?" Anna asks. "He's having um... I don't know what wrong with him." He said.

"I'm so sorry, Elsa. I tried to pursue him at dinner, but he said no. He's really shy." Damn it! (Y/N) isn't like that! Jeez, if he's here he already spank me. He thought.

"Why would he be shy. I mean were not that bad?" Anna said. "Were not a man eating beast." She adds.

"He just want to stay up on the mountain." He said.

"Like you, perhaps." Elsa said. "Shut it." He said.

"Anyway, if he's not coming on dinner... Perhaps you could guild us to his cabin." Anna said.

"Ummm.... He's not that socialized. I mean he rather stay there at the north mountain."

"At least you could... You know guide us there? I mean I really want to meet him in person." Elsa said.

"Erm..." Well to be honest Kristoff is already sweating. Cause he's infront of her sister-in-law, not to mention a power Queen of Arendelle who has a power over ice and snow. Contrary, Kristoff hasn't have any choice.

"Okay."

(A/N: that's a wrap! And dun! Dun! DUN! Oh god there going to meet you! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But will Kristoff would not spill secret of course! I know cause I'm the writer for pete's sake! And in chapter 5? I think is were the main problem come in. So please enjoy... And thanks for the review! So if had some ideas on how to improve this story? Feel free to PM me! Till next time!

~Everlark90 signing out)