Chapter Two

(A/N: Okay, First of all I'm so very sorry for not updating so early. And second, you are still not in this chapter, but at the next update you'll be included! So thank you for supporting this Fanfict.

NOTE: I don't own Frozen and the characters. But I only own my few OC.)

(Me:Anyway, here you go... Damn it Elsa stop pulling my hair!)

Wondering off the town square, the loyal family only. Anna and Elsa. Shops for clothes or even there precious chocolates, perhaps.

The two sisters are more found of happiness in there eyes. At least the queen is out of business today, and having a day off.

"So tell me... Where is your husband?" Elsa asks, as she look at her sister who is choosing one of the expensive shoes.

"Kristoff? Well he said he needs to visit his friend. As if he has one, I mean he's talking to his reindeer all the day long though." Anna said.

"Your bad... Of course he has one. I mean he never said you his name?" Elsa ask.

"Well... He does said a guy named (Y/N), the truth is he invited the guy in my wedding that day. But he said he was busy.." She said.

"In what?" Elsa ask.

"In work, I think. I mean Kristoff never mention the guy, though." She said. "Oh, how's this one!" She said putting in her feeting and testing the size.

"Hmm... To much longed hills." The snow queen said, as if she's trying to be a fashion diva. (A/N: ahahaha! Fashion diva! Ouch! Stop it Els.)

"Since when you get fashion diva? I mean-- your not that since your a crown queen." Anna said.

"You questioning me, Anna?" Elsa said in a serious tone.

"What? No! Of course not." Jeez, I think she's bring her serious tone on me. Like she's welcoming me in hell! I mean she's the queen and my sister for pete's sake! She thought.

"So... Enough about me... How's work for being a queen?" She ask.

"Argh... Same as always... I mean councilman want me to marry a noble man. As if, I mean the last time I know that you almost marry your murderous Fiancée.." Elsa said.

"Goo-- wait what? Why would you even consider that Hans in this conversation?" Anna said. Elsa just shrug.

"Wait? Are you a Lesbian?" Anna ask.

"What the name gods! Anna! No! I'm not!" She said. (A/N: pfft... Good one anna) "what's gotten into you?!" Elsa said nearly laughing the question off.

"Just making sure about my sister." She said. Elsa rolls her eyes, and sigh in annoyance. "I swear if you ask that question again. I'm going to freeze you." She taunt.

"Anyway, can we go... I mean you've choosing for an hour." Elsa said.

"Er... Fine maybe next time Gerda will help me, unlike you being a whole lot fashion diva. Which you are not." She mumble the last part.

They both exit the shoe store with there empty hands, and walk towards the candy store.

(A/N: short chapter... Sorry! But my next update is where you come in and the main accident! Thank you for reading! Love ya! See you again in our next meeting!

~Everlark90 signing out)