vegeta

I am prince vegeta. The proud prince of the legendary saiyan race. Our race used to be inslaved by the monster friza. I had been dispatched on a mission to take control of a planet by destroying all life on it so lord friza could sell it. I had just set down for a lunch break when I got the call. Planet vegeta had been struck with am astorid and everyone on it killed. Including my father king vegeta. But the story friza had told us didn't add up. I was going to investigate. I had arrived back at frizas spaceship when I was called to frizas office.

Vegeta: I am here lord friza

Friza: ahhh yes vegeta. I trust your mission went well?

Vegeta: yes sire. I destroyed all life forms and the planet is ready.

Friza: very good vegeta. I'll see to it you get a bonus this week. But I regret to inform you about your planet and family.

Vegeta: there is no need lord friza. I shall be waiting my next mission.

Friza: very well but I have assigned you a partner. This is another surviving saiyan.

I had turned to look at my new partner. He had black boots with a yellow stripped front and a yellow heal. He had wore the tight underwear like bottoms and a black saiyan uniform with yellow stripped shoulder spikes with yellow stripped spikes coming out the bottom as well.

Friza: his name is nappa.

Nappa: hello prince vegeta.

Vegeta: do I really need a partner? I handled the last job on my own just fine.

Friza: you're too vaulble of a soldier to loose vegeta. This is the best way to make sure that you stay alive.

Vegeta: yes sire I understand.

Friza: very good. No go on back to your quarters. I'll call the two of you when needed.

Vegeta: yes sire. Thank you sire.

I had left frizas office heading back to my quarters which I now share with this annoying excuse for a saiyan nappa. He was talking the whole way there. Blah blah blah nag nag nag I'm not gonna go over this part of the story becouse he was inreadibly annoying. I mean is it so hard for someone to shut up?! Every single day his infernal mouth would *caughs clearing throat* well uh never mind that let's continue with the story. Some time had passed when friza called is back into his office

Friza: ahhh yes we have a mission for you two.

Vegeta: yes lord friza thank you. I was starting to get Bord.

Friza: you are to go to the planet earth. We sent a baby saiyan there quite some time ago but his efforts have either failed or something went wrong.

Nappa: he must of been a low class saiyan.

Vegeta: we will go and see what has happened sire.

Friza: very well. Off you go.

Me and nappa left frizas office and we departed for this so called earth.