everything comes to an end

I can't believe this. I just learned of friza coming to this this damn plannet and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is this damn women's name? I am vegeta. The prince of all saiyans! I don't have such a need as to worry about this human female. But I have to admit. I am curious to how this women looks underneath her....god damn it why the hell am I thinking this?!

Vegeta: *flies off twords capsule corp.* this women has no idea what coming her way.

Raditz: prince vegeta why are you so obsessed with this women?

Vegeta: *eyes widen face red* KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THIS EARTH WOMEM!!!

Raditz: *laughs* sorry if I struck a nerv prince vegeta.

Vegeta: *grits his teath mumbling under his breath* you keep it up you'll end up like nappa

They arrive at capsul corp. landing in front of the house and started walking towards the house

Goku: *sets straight up* hmm? Someone just arrived outside.

Krillen: if you can sense that there's someone out there the they must be pretty strong.

Bulma: SOMEONE STRONG?! *she closes her hands together and puts it against her cheek her eyes full of heart* maybe its that hunk vegeta!!

Krillen: yeah I'm sure that's exactly what you've been waiting for. You just wanna get a look at his...

Bulma: HEY BALDIE IVE ALREADY TOLD YOU TO SHUT IT!!!!

Krillen: ....DICK!!!!!

Bulma: *clenches her fists and starts chasing krillen as he runs* GAHHH IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!

They dash outside through the door and bulma smacks into something hard and falls to the ground on her butt.

Bulma: *rubes her head* ow what in the world was...*she looks up one left eye closed and right eye open. She sees the figure of someone standing before her but she cannot make out who it is because they where standing directly in the sun*

Vegeta: women you need to watch where your going. You could easily end up dead.

Bulma: *eyes widen face turning red* ve-ve-ve-VEGETA?! *Stands up bowing down laughing nervously* I'm so sorry I had no idea you where standing there.

Raditz: so this is the women you where talking about? Mmmm not bad prince vegeta she's quite a looker.

Vegeta: *blushes and turns* I SWEAR TO GOD THAT IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD I WILL DESTROY YOU!

Bulma: wait wait wait....so vegeta was talking about me?

Raditz: hmmm well he did mention your name.

Vegeta: *clenches his fists tightly blushing his eyes twitching.* you two are just asking for...

Goku: hey bulma what's going on out here?

Raditz: wait kakorot is that you?!

Goku: kakorot? My name is goku

Raditz: brother its me raditz!

Goku: I don't have a brother. My only family is my grandpa and he died a long time ago.

Raditz: your a saiyan kakorot. We both had the same father and he was killed when the plannet was struck

Vegeta: the world was not blown up by the means that friza has told us.

Raditz: what are you talking about? He told us that...

Vegeta: and your're the only one who was dumb enough to believe every lie friza has told you.

Raditz: *clenches his fists* you think you can just set here and disrespect me like that? making me look like an idiot?!

Vegeta: I don't need any help make you look like an idiot. You do that well on your own.

Raditz: AHHH I HAVE IT! Maybe I'll just take this women with me to use as my own little....special slave. *laughs evily*

Vegeta: *growls and launches forward and throws a punch forward hitting ratitz in the left cheek making him drop to the ground* you'll pay for saying that!

Raditz: *hits the ground and gets back up and aims his arm for where vegeta where he was standing before but he was no longer there* what the...where did he go?

A pair of hands swing down and plow him deep into the ground. Vegeta stands above the hole looking deep inside at raditz laying on his back. He flies down to him raising his hand.

Raditz: why?! *coughs up some blood* why must it always end this way for us?!

Vegeta: *an energy ball forms in his hand* because everything comes to an end. *the crstor lights up with the sound of a blast ringing out*