The King of saiyans

So my son has began fighting for the earthlings. And i can see the feelings for this bulma girl hidden in his eyes. If friza knows this information then he's in for a world of hurt. A true saiyan wouldn't have formed ties a earth women.

King vegeta: so these seven dragon balls. Can they grant the holder any wish they please?

Bulma: not exactly. They can only grant a wish thats within the creators power.

Vegeta: balls that can grant wishes? Maybe they can help us defeat friza.

King vegeta: YOU CALL HIM LORD FRIZA!!!

vegeta: I will not. I refuse to bow down to him any longer. Its degrading to the prince of saiyans

King vegeta: you're signing you're death wish.

Vegeta: I may be signing my death wish. But you also signed a death with just by working for him.

Bulma: hey listen buddy. Vegeta is my man. And I will not stand for anyone messing with him got it?

King vegeta let out a low chuckle as he looked at this earth women. A smile came to his face. But bulma cold not tell if he was happy or if he was planning some sneaky move.

Vegeta: your man?! Why would you say that to my father?! Do you have a death wish or something?

Bulma: he's messing with my prince. And in case you haven't noticed I knocked him on his ass a few moments ago. He couldn't possibly be that tough.

King vegeta: you dare to disrepect...

Before king vegeta could finish the earth begin to shake. King vegetas eyes widen

Vegeta: oh don't tell me. He's here already. Tch I thought we had more time then this.

Frizas ship touches down on the earth. The door at the top of the ship opens and friza slowly flies up and lands on the edge of the roof of his ship.

Friza: this really is a beautiful planet. Its a shame really. But I'm afraid I have to destroy it.

Vegeta: friza!!! You will not destroy this planet! I'll see to it you don't!

Goku: so this is the lord friza you keep talking about? He doesn't seem that strong to me. He's small

Krillen: no offense goku but you're not that big either

Bulma: you're going down you freak from space!!!

Vegeta: tch women shut your mouth! Do you wanna get us all killed?!

Friza: *chuckles* well you certainly are a rowdy bunch. And you haven't disposed if them yet king vegeta?

King vegeta: I was getting some information out of him.

Friza: oh really? And what sort of information is that?

King vegeta: well...this blue haird girl is his...

Friza: his girlfriend yes I already know this. You're worthless!!

Friza charges at king vegeta his fist raised. King vegeta gets into his fighting stance and swings his right fist forward as friza gets close. But friza vanishes before his very eyes

King vegeta: what the...where could he possibly go?!

Vegeta: FATHER!! BEHIND YOU!!!

king vegeta quickly spun around to the sight of frizas tail swinging down at him. As the tail makea contact king vegetas head jeerks to the side as he goes flying and smashes into the ground