Chapter 2

SKYS POV o(╥﹏╥)o
Lowla had nut-brown hair tied into two plaits. She had a red t-shirt and faded pale blue jeans. Her eyes were amethyst coloured but she probably wears contacts. To impress my boyfriend. I nearly cried while thinking that.To be honest, I didn't really like Lola. She kind of pissed me off actually. She had little to no personality, and she seemed too nice for the evil crimes she had committed. 
We got to the cafe and bought some cake. We ate it and then Lawla wanted to visit my house.
"Why?" I asked despondently.
"Because your house is probably cute." She said meekly.
"Aww thanks babe." I said ambitiously.

~~timeskip~~ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

We strolled down to my house.It wasn't that big, just two stories, with a simple design. But then she pushed me down an alleyway near-by. I fell to the floor. She kicked my ribs and I was weak and defenceless. "Don't touch my senpai," she whispered loudly. A thirteen year old walked out from behind a dumpster. "Finally Taylor, you're here!" Lowla muttered angrily. Tara grunted in response. 
Tayara walked up to me. She looked thirteen and like she had a bad attitude. She kicked me in the ribs and then pulled me to my feet roughly. Lawila looked at me with merciless mad-melon-green eyes. I nearly cried.
My tights had split at the knees and my yellow cardigan was covered in mud. I was really upset.
Tiana looked at me with disgust. Her eyes were steel-wool-grey and she was wearing a purple dress with short sleeves and white sandals. Her black hair was in two piggytails like Lawler's was.
"Get up" she said murderously. I stood up and brushed the dirt off my jeans. Kyle had heard the commotion and came sprinting.
I was relieved. Taylor and Lou quickly walked off. Kyle came over and hugged me as he lifted me off of the asphalt. He lifted me because I am shorter than him because it's cuter that way.
"Let's go to my place, it's not safe for you here." He said "We have homework to do."

~~TIMESKIP DESU YO!!~~ ಥ_ಥ

THIRD PERSON VIEW (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Kyle and Skye were sitting on the couch, watching television. Kyle wasn't paying attention, only focusing on the gorgeous girl next to him. He put his arm around her, and she looked up at him, into his misty shamrock-green eyes. Then they kissed. It was only short at first, then it became serious. Sky knew then, that Kyle was the one she truly loved, yet Kyle had known it all along. They were star-crossed lovers and their relationship would last until death.
There was a knock at the door. Kyle opened it. He gasped.

It was Lawyer.

LOWLER POV ★~(◡﹏◕✿)
I walked into the room. Skye was standing paralysed with fear near the sofa. I noticed that her pantyhose was muddy with big rips in it when she fell. Her dirty hoodie was hanging on a chair nearby. I pulled my knife out of my pocket and stepped inside. Kyle looked at me with angry sea-foam-green eyes the colour of grass. I wanted to kill him but I remembered the wise words of Senpai-desu-chan-dono. Do not kill Kyle until you have all the Dragon Balls. He said in my head except he's not psychic it was just my memory.

SKY'S POV (●'ω`●)

Kyle pushed her out of the house and locked all the doors and windows. I covered myself in a giant fluffy doona that was lying on the ground." It's okay babe," he said comfortingly as he sat down next to me. "I love you" I whispered, happy, but scared about our recent encounter with Lola at the door when she pulled out a knife and then remembered what Reece had said to her, before being pushed away by the brave and heroic Kyle. I loved him. I loved him so very much, I couldn't put it in words.I pulled him in for another kiss, and we just lay there, on the grey fluffy blanket, kissing and being fully, 100% in love with each other.

REECE'S POV ಠ益ಠ
When I first saw my super hot girlfriend with the idiot that calls himself Kyle, I gagged. You can't just have your super hot girlfriends running away with weird and suspicious guys like Kyle. Then, when she cried at the park, I realised she wasn't as super hot as the girl who I was showing where the coffee shop was. Then the girl and I decided to get married. Yes, we are married and Sky (that dumb crap) had never any clue about it. When I sent my humanoid robot Taylor to supervise Lowla, she couldn't help but join in. I kinda miss having two super hot girlfriends though, so I called Sky. When she picked up, I begged her for her forgiveness. She said "no" then hung up. Meh. Didn't really care about her anyway, since now there's a cute new girl working at the pizzeria. I'm pretty sure her name is Emma.
AN: ooooh there's a new character!!! remenber Emma u guys bc she will b RILLY IMPORTENT later!!! next chapter coming soon plz post good revews bc they help us work :DDD