Operation break up

Donald's POV
Once I found the first aid kit, I made my way back to Greg's room. There's no one in the there. I look around and stare at the broken glass shards. I find it very suspicious that he was under the shards, what was he trying to do? Hmm... I hear a noise from the bathroom and walk in. I see them, well, you know, kissing. I just stand there watching. I feel like a creep. They pull apart and they have a little romantic moment. Aaw! I cough slightly so they acknowledge I'm here. They look around sharply and they just stare. They awkwardly remove their hands from one another and (y/n) gets up and tucks a bit of hair behind her ear. I break the silence,
'Urm...are you okay?'
'Never been better,' Greg answers and he smiles at her. She just looks away.
My POV
I shouldn't be doing this. It still isn't right. I look at my wrist and realise there's no watch. How can get out of this? I look up ceiling, thinking. Donald continues cleaning Greg and I hear my phone ring. Yes! Finally, an excuse to get out of the room. I get it out of back pocket in my jeans and walk out the room and see Fat Amy is calling me.
'Where are you?!'
'At Greg's, remember?'
'Ugh,' she complains,' I told you yesterday, we have to rehearse for the regionals! We're all waiting for you!'
'Fuck! I'm sorry.'
'Just hurry.'
'Okay, be right there.'
I rush back and tell Donald I need to go. Throughout the quick conversation, I don't make eye contact with Greg at all.
'See ya soon then,' Donald says.
'Ehhh.....maybe,' I say.
Before he had a chance to question what I said, I go down the stairs and hear question by some trebles as I run out the door. I couldn't answer them obviously.
Aubrey's POV
Where the fuck is she? I really hope she hasn't been Treble-boned. I really hate to admit it, but I really need her here as we've already lost 2 members. I hear chairs crashing behind me which means she's here. Ugh, she so clumsy. I'm about to yell at her, but she runs straight to Fat Amy and starts crying on her shoulder.
'I can't do this!' I hear her mumble. I don't think this is the right time to start an argument but I will have to talk to her.
~skip to end of rehearsals~
'Hey,' I walk up to (y/n),' urm...can we talk?'
'Yeah, sure, what do you want?'
'Whats going on? Fat Amy said you were the Greg. Is he a treble?'
'Yeah, why?'
'You're not allowed to mix with them!'
'Wait, you said we're not allowed to have sexual relations not that we can't be friends.'
Well, that backfired.
'Im just saying this because recently you've been really off task and it's affecting the whole group.'
'The whole group or just you?'
'Trust me, I will stop at nothing to get this group through to the ICCAs!'
'Yeah,' she says as walks toward the door,' ok, sure!'
'I promise you,' I insist.
'Yep,' and with that she's gone. I really feel sorry for her because she doesn't know what's coming. When I mean nothing, I mean nothing. Even if it means destroying a friendship or whatever her and Greg have. Yeah, yeah, call me selfish but I need to win the ICCAs and redeem myself. I start thinking about the rumours I could spread. Or the lies I could tell to Greg. I've got an idea, it's pretty cruel, but it'll work! Commence operation: Break up.
My POV
Aubrey's such a control freak. I fucking hate it. Ugh, she just can't let anyone live their lives.
Greg's POV
'Whats wrong?'
'Nothing,' I answer, but it isn't the truth,'I'm fine.'
'No, you're not'
'WHO THE FUCK-' but then I stopped. I remember that this exactly what I said when things were rough with Danni.
Donald looks down, so I tell him,
'I don't know what I done wrong. Why isn't she talking to me anymore?'
'Urm,' Donald says, searching for an answer, 'I think she just needs time to think everything over and make sense of it.'
'What is there to make sense of? I like her, she likes me, what's to think? It's not even the fact that Aubrey might find out. I just...UGH!' I scream in frustration.
'Women, huh?'
'Yeah, women.'
'Alright you'll fixed!'
I look in the mirror and see a few gashes on my cheek, but nothing a bit of cheap make up can't fix.
'Thanks.'
'No problem,' he replies,' but what are you gonna tell everyone else?'
'Urm...you tell Bumper, but the rest..? I don't know'
'What about nothing? Because, from before with Danni-' I flinch at her name '-sorry, before her, they know that if you don't say anything, they leave it and don't ask questions...'
'Yeah,'I agree,' thanks!' I give him a small 'bro hug' and I walk into my room. I stare at the floor, and see how much mess I've created. I get a dustpan and brush and start clearing it up, being careful to not cut myself on the sharp edges. Once it's done, I throw it away and sit on my bed.
I think of over a million possibilities as to why she needs time to think things over. Then I get paranoid that she already has a boyfriend and doesn't want to cheat on him. Calm down! It's not true and I know it. I try to get some sleep because it's really late but it doesn't work. I really want to get away from this and desperate times call for desperate measures. I get my wallet and get out only $80 because I don't wanna over do it. It's amazing how much $20 makes. I send a text to Donald,
(Normal - Greg italics - Donald)
G - I'm going out and I don't know if I will come back tonight.
D - No! Not this again.
G - why not?
D - Because it's just a bad idea
G - how? I'm just having a few drinks.
D - a few? Yeah, ofc you are.
G - well, whatever you say can't stop me!!
D - I know, that's why I'm worried.
G - I'll be fine. See ya!
D - bye and be careful
G - yeah, yeah.
I go down the stairs and walk out the door, completely ignoring all questions from the trebles. When I find a night club, I go I'm straight away, and order the strongest shot: everclear. I remember that it was Unicycle who introduced me to this drunk. I'd never had it before because it's banned in my home state. I ask the bartender to put it on my tab and he keeps them coming. I have a suspicion I'm gonna need to pay more than $80 tonight.
Aubrey's POV
I can't think of anything to do! I need to relax because this is stressful stuff. I go to the local nightclub and order a Martini, posh I know! I look around and see that it's just the usual people in there. I spot a few couples making out, but nothing out of the ordinary. I see a girl up against the wall kissing a boy, probably a complete stranger. I see that girl all the time making out with different boys as a way to annoy her father. For some reason, I have a feeling I know that boy. Hang on, let me think...blonde hair and dark brown roots...hmm...WAIT?! No! It can't be! Is that seriously Greg Gorenc? The Treblemaker? OMFG YES! I KNOW HOW TO BREAK THEM UP NOW!
I whip out my phone and start recording. Even on the video, you can tell he's extremely drunk, but that won't matter as much as him cheating on (y/n). To be honest, I don't actually know if they're in a relationship, but this will anger her anyway. I continue to watch them and I see Greg unzipping his jacket. He discards it on the floor and she does the same but to her top, so she is there practically half-naked. I know I want (y/n) to start concentrating, but I don't want to mess up her life, and for that matter his. I'm not completely heartless and I suppose I do have limits. I end the video and walk over to them and tap Greg on the shoulder. He looks around and when he sees that it's me, he sobers down a bit. He look at the girl in front of him, and says that she should leave him alone now. She slaps him and walks away. She leaves her top because she's found someone else to make out with. Greg gets his jacket and runs out the door. I try to follow him, but it's hard to run in heels. When I completely loose sight of him, I walk back to my room, thinking about whether I should actually show her it. I don't know. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fall asleep immediately.
Bumper's POV
Donald told me what happened and I really for sorry for both of them. I hear the front door slam. He's back! Yay (sarcasm)! We don't know what to do anymore. I listen to several things smash, then he collapses. Donald will sort him out. He always does. And tomorrow, we'll have to deal with his hangover. Great.
A/N
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this one. I wanted to portray Aubrey as a control freak but more than she already is. Okay so yeah...byeeeeeeee xx