Regrets

My POV
It takes a moment for me to adjust to what he looks like. He has bruises all over his face, there are blood patches all over his clothes and he has a support thing over his right leg - he must have broken it. The paramedics push me out of the way as the roll the stretcher in the back of an ambulance. They ask me if I could come in the ambulance. I accept.
The journey to the hospital is a chaotic one. There were sharp turns every second and the sound of the siren gives me a headache. The whole time I hold his hand, praying that he will be okay. Tears flow from my eyes and I can't stop them. The ambulance stops and the doors open. They roll him out and through a corridor. I can just about keep up. They turn into double door and as I'm just about to step in, one of the doctors turn around and say that I can't go through. He suggests that I get coffee and wait until it's okay to see him. I reluctantly obey and sit down. I cover my face with my hands and rest my elbow on my knees.
What have I done? What made him crash? Was it on purpose? If it was, why did he endanger the rest of the trebles? Are the Bellas coming? Question after question fill my mind. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look around and see Donald. I get up and look at him. He has a few cuts and bruises but nothing life threatening. He asks,
'What did you do?' Is he blaming me?
'Nothing,' I answer.
'You used him. I wish I could've seen it before.'
'I didn't use him at all.'
The door flys open. I look over and see a guy that looks a little older than the rest of us, accompanied by a shorter girl with dip-dyed hair (A/N: her hair is the same as in the 'Worth It' cover with her and thepilotkids. If you don't know who they are search 'worth it cover the pilot kids' and it'll be the first one. Also, go subscribe to them bc they're fucking amazing.) He advances towards me with his face red. His hand curls into a fist. Oh shit. He punches me so hard that it sweeps me off my feet. I land a few metres away.
'What the fuck?'
'You. Hurt. My. Brother.' He says and with every word he kicks me in my back. 'Now. You. Will. Feel. His. Pain.'
The girl drags him by his arm and says that he should stop. He obviously doesn't listen and continues to kick me. She pleads him until he stops. What surprises me the most is that Donald doesn't step in. I get up with agonising pain and throw myself at a chair because the pain is unbearable. The girl speaks first,
'Jonny, you need to calm down!'
'I am calm, Allie,' he replies. She crosses her arms over her chest unconvinced. She walks over to me and she puts her hand on my back. I flinch.
'Hi,'she says,' I'm Allie, Greg's sister. That is Jonny and he is Greg's actual brother.' She points to the guy that hit me and he looks at me with pure hatred.
'Hey! I'm Greg's brother,' Donald protests.
'Not by birth,' Allie states. That shuts him up. 'Anyway, we know what's happening between you and Greg. He promised to tell us everything that goes on between him and his new girlfriend ever since Danielle.' Her voice dripped with anger when she said 'Danielle'. 'And we've made a decision that we will let Greg choose if he wants to be with you. He has pretty good judgement. But what we also want, is that you don't use him or hurt him in any sort of way.'
'Ok,' I agree,'but I never intended to hurt him in the first place.'
Jonny snorts.
'We know bu-' Allie gets interrupted,
'No, we don't. Ever since you ignored him, we knew you were doing it on purpose. Don't tell us lies, because we can see right through them. What ever story your telling him, we don't believe it. And if you think you're getting out of this alive, then you've got anoth-'
Shut up,' Allie says to Jonny,' no death threats. No pain. No anything, got it?' He nods his head. 'Okay, well, as long as we're clear, it's okay.'
Allie's POV
Everyone is getting restless as we're sitting here for ages. Jonny is pacing, Donald walks around the whole hospital, (y/n) is just crying and I am just waiting. The doors open and we hope it's the doctor but it turns out it's a girl. I don't know who she is, but (y/n) runs up to her and cries on her shoulder. Another girl walks in and she runs straight for Donald. A few more come in, and comfort (y/n). No one really pays attention to us because we've never met any of them. I assume they're all Bellas. The doctor come through the door and says that only 3 people can come in at a time to see him.
Jonny steps forward straight away, I volunteer next and I grab (y/n) by the wrist and drag her in with us. On the way, she is very cautious around Jonny. When the doctors say that she came in the ambulance with him, Jonny looks at her as though she isn't even human. She looks away. Sometimes, Jonny really doesn't know how to handle a situation so he makes it worse.
Jonny's POV
I only have 2 thoughts:
I hate that bitch.
And I hope Greg is okay.
My POV
When we walk in, I completely collapse. He's worse than I thought.
A/N:
Hey, so I know this one is short, but something has come up so I need to end it here, even though is 1:25 a.m. here so yeah...byeeeeeeee xx