Visiting

Bumpers POV
It's 2:00 pm and no one has felt like eating anything, not even Jesse and he hasn't even known Greg for that long. We sit in silence. No one dares to say anything. All our thoughts are on what happened earlier.
~FLASHBACK~
We wake up to vicious knocking on our door. I look at my clock on my phone; it's 5:00 am. No one is ever awake at that time, we all cherish sleep as we're under huge amounts of stress. Sounds of complaining come from all the other rooms. I get up and look out my window. Ugh! There's a giant crowd outside. Great. It's the last thing we need. I cautiously step down the stairs so they don't see movement. The trebles start coming down too, one by one. Once we we're all down, except Greg (this thought pains me so much that he's not here with us), we stand in the kitchen.
45 minutes go by and they haven't stopped at all. Michael spoke up,
'Should I get rid of them?'
His voice sounded as though he cried all night. I didn't judge him at all because we all cried last night, Donald and Steven the most. It was the hardest of all for Donald because he shares a room with Greg and all of his possessions are in the room. Greg and Steven used to go to the same high school so he knows Greg the best. I hardly cried though. (A/N: btw, this is lie, bumper cried a lot. This is so just showing how he lets his ego get the better of him) I answer,
'No, they'll go away eventually. And plus, no offence, but we all look like shit right now.'
-time skip-
Finally! It's been 3 hours and they've all gone! Now we can relax, well no actually, it'll just bring our stress levels down by like 0.0000000000001%.
~END OF FLASHBACK~
I make a courageous decision to speak,
'We should go see Greg.'
'I thought we were going to keep a low profile,' said Donald. Wow his voice is fucked up so bad.
'We need to go see him at some point and well, not being insensitive, but this may be the last time we might ever see him...'
'Sure,' said Steven,' but we gotta think optimist about this. Greg will get through this. Right?'
No one answered and whenever he looked at someone, they averted their eyes. He has always been the one trying to lighten the mood, and Greg always would join in with him. I break the silence,
'Should we go now?'
'Urm...yeah.'  Donald asks,
'Wesley, can you drive?'
'Sure,' he answers and takes the keys from the coffee table.
Wesley's POV (A/N: Bumper refers to him as 'Hat' sometimes btw)
I take the keys and brace myself for some mean or rude comment that Bumper will throw at me. I've never done anything wrong, except for that ONE time I was playing a guitar and only ONE string was out of tune. Nothing comes. I look at him and he looks back. What's going on? Meh. I like it even though it's kinda scaring me.
~TIME SKIP~
We arrive at the hospital and see that Jonny is here. We approach him and he looks up at us. He speaks first,
'Where is she?' We all know exactly who he's referring to.
'Gone. She's gone,' Donald explains.
'What do you mean gone?'
'Shes left,' Donald answers again, and with every word, I hear the anger boiling up more and more,'we don't know where she's gone. She packed her bags and left. All because of you!'
Shit's about to get real...
'Because of me? What did I do?!'
'You beat her until she couldn't walk. She was scared shit around you. She's completely broken. She blames everything on herself. And now she's gone. She could be hurt, or even dead, in a dark al-'
'Dont,' Bumper interrupts.
'Im sorry, I didn't know,' Jonny apologises.
'Its too late. Nothing you can say will bring her back.'
The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife. We all go to sit down and we just wait around. Allie's in there with Greg (we already know because Jonny wouldn't come alone). The whole time Donald doesn't take his eyes off Jonny and he's getting really uncomfortable. Jonny gets up and as soon as he does, Donald sits on the edge of his seat.
'Calm down,' Bumper says and puts a hand on his shoulder. He seems to relax a little, but he still keeps his eyes on Jonny.
Jonny walks towards Greg's room and enters. As soon as he does, I hear Allie crying and he reassures her. A little while later, the come out and Allie has black streaks going down her face where her make up is running.
'You can go in,' Allie says.
Donald runs to Greg's room without a second thought, followed by Steven. We leave them to it because we know they want to be in there more than anyone.
Steven's POV
Shit. Holy fucking shit. Greg's worse than I thought. I look at Donald and he's as shocked as I am. The tubes and machines kinda scare me. I walk up to his bed and I look at his face. Even in this state, hundred of girls will come running. It's always been his advantage: his attractiveness. I don't touch him incase he shatters, if that makes sense. He looks so fragile and vulnerable. I try to stay strong but I can't. A tear drops from my eyes followed by a few more, then the Niagara Falls are in my eyes. Even through my blurry vision, Donald is the exact same. I drop to my knees.
Why? Why do bad things happen to good people? And why did it have to be Greg? I would happily take his place right now.
Donald's POV
Steven definitely has it the worst. This affects him more than me. I look at Greg and notice something odd. His hand has moved. But it couldn't have done. He's in a fucking coma. I think I'm just imagining things. Hang on. It moved again.
'Steven,' I whisper,' Steven!' I started shouting with excitement, 'He's moving.'
'Seriously?'
'Yeah. See!'
We watch Greg's hand and we kinda feel like creeps but that feeling quickly changes when we see it move again.
'We should tell the trebles and she should....' I trail off. I keep forgetting that (y/n) isn't here anymore.
'Lets go,'Steven says. We go out and their reaction is predictable. They all jump around like they're on crack or something. They'll never change. A doctor goes into Greg's room and she comes rushing out with a huge smile on her face. She must have noticed too. She goes off and about 5 more doctors come back with her. I don't know what they're doing but they had some various machines in their hands. Hmm....I wonder what that's for...

A/N: Hey I'm sorry i haven't updated but I hope you enjoyed this and I will post another chapter soon so byeeeeeeee xx