Chapter 5

I'm gonna be honest I really felt like making you guys wait like two week because I updated so quick last time, but I'm nice so I didn't.

This chapter is dedicated to troymoi112, because he or she is my first follower!!!

---------------------------------------------

I was pissed, this was kidnap! he was fucking kidnapping me! But I didn't fight him, partially because of my wolf. she threatened to erase herself and if she did that I was left a human, well half human, no wolf.

We walked until we reach a huge two story colonial plantation looking house. His house.

"Where will my friends be staying?" I asked him turn to them I added, "if you want to stay."

Esmerelda looked at me, "Of course we're staying." she said looking offended that I would think other wise.

"You might need us." Chris added glaring at the Alpha, but my mate didn't notice, he was busy staring at me. And I fought the warmth that attempted to flood my cheeks. Instead I looked away studying my surroundings.

"They can stay in the pack house." He said his eyes never leaving my face, "Alec," he said looking to the guy with the cold brown eyes, his beta, " take them to the pack house."

Alec nodded and he wouldnt meet my eyes, I guess he was ashamed about checking me out earlier and even going as far to make a move on his Luna, God I hated how that sounded even in my head.

"I'm not leaving Atera." Luca spoke up glaring at my mate.

My mate growled ferociously, "Shes mine." he snarled pulling me into his strong sweet smelling chest, I was engulfed by the smell of cinnamon and trees and my wolf was purring so loudly I couldn't think.

"I don't belong to anyone!" I snapped at him, unable to pull out of his grip. I turned to see a smug looking Luca, "And you, just go with the others I'll be fine." I said watching the smug look fade rapidly. Luca left looking depressed and pissed at the same time if that was possible.

His house was gorgeous. it was sleek and modern, but still comforting and homey.

"Here is the entry." he said the moment we entered the double oak doors, still not letting go of me, it wasn't anything spectacular, a small room with grey walls, dark hard wood floors, stairs le and three doors. The door directly across from the front doors led to a stylish guest bathroom. The door on the left wall led to the kitchen and the last door on the right wall led to the living room.

The kitchen was a huge room with stainless steel gourmet appliances, light, sandy brown granite counter tops, white wooden cabinets and cream colored walls. The counter tops were arranged in a U shape with an island in the middle and a breakfast bar on one of the sides of the U. the dinning room table sat across from a window wall. and on one of the walls there was a door going to the conference room where the pack met.

The living room was like any normal living room, big flat screen TV on one light grey wall and a rocky fireplace on another. the spotless white couches were arranged in an L shape with their blue pillow propped perfectly. The glass coffee table had a few odds and ends on it, in one corner was a leafy green plant and in another a tall home made book shelf. By home made I mean two bricks were placed on the ground and then a piece of wood was put on top and they kept building it up, making shelves.

In the next room was the game room, every game imaginable was in there and lastly on the first floor was his office.

We went upstairs and all that was up there was a huge library, a mini gym, three guest rooms and the master bedroom.

"This our room." he said getting ready to open the white double doors when I stopped him, "I'm not sharing a room with you." I exclaimed, I don't give a shit if he's my mate.

"Why not? Is it because of Luca?!" he snarled and I refused to smile and giggle like a school girl.

"I don't know a thing about you, you could be a rapist, hell I dont even know your name!" I yelled at him and his calmed visibly. He held out his hand for me to shake, "I'm Bryce, and you are?" I shook my head fighting laughter, "Atera." I said shaking his hand.

---------------------------------------------

Awww. I updated so stop yelling at me. Luv ya!!!!