Chapter 5

SKYLORS POV.

BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!

Was the sound I woke up to the next morning. I was about to fall asleep when my mother came in my room.
" Sky it's time to get up." My mother said sternly.

"No, I'm not going back to the she devil of a school," I tole her putting a pillow over my head. " and you can't make me."

"Sky if you are not up by the time I come back up you are going to be grounded for the rest of the month!" And with that she left my room and went down stairs.

Now me not wanting to get grounded I got up and got ready for hell. Today I decided to wear light denim hight-wasted jean shorts with a maroon crop-top and my black converse. I put on my make-up which was just eyeliner, mascara, foundation, powder, some eyeshadow, and lipgloss. I straightened my hair and grabbed my Jansport back pack.
( PICTURE OF HER OUTFIT OFF TO THE SIDE ~ tk)
After I was finished I went down stairs and grabbed a banana and headed out the door and went to get in my truck,but when I herd my name being called. I turned around and saw ........ My mom running out of the house to give me money because after school Lilli and I Are going to the mall.
"Thanks momma," I said hugging her.
"Your welcome sweetie." Is what she replied with.
When my mom went back into the house I got in my truck and heading out of the drive way. As I was passing Kian's house I saw him walk out of his house. I honked the horn and he turned around and waved at me. I waved and sped off to school.
As I walked into the classroom I saw Lilli talking to some girl. As I got closer I recognized the girl as Olivia. She has red hair, but she is a natural redhead with blue eyes. She is very sweet and is know around school because she is a cheerleader. I normally dont get along with cheerleaders but shes pretty cool. Olivia is what you would say "she my friend but not very close friend". I sat down next to Lilli and just kept quiet because I didn't want to bother there conversation.

"So Sky how was the date?" Olivia asked. I was confused as to how she knew that but then again my best friend is Lilli the gossiper.

"It was fun, I had fun." Was all I could say until Kian walked in.
Zammm he looked so cute, I know I saw him last night but it something always hits me when i see him. He cane and sat down right behind me and whispered in my ear.
" you look very cute today."

"Not so bad yourself Lawley!"

"So I was wondering if u wanted to come over for dinner," kian stopped and then started again " Well my mom want you to come over so she can meet you?"

I was shocked for a minute and kian must have noticed because he responded really quickly.
" You don't have to say yes or come I mean onl......" I cut him off right there

" Kian stop I would love to come. What time should I come over?"

" Umm 5:30 sound good?"

"Yes sir it does!" After I said this he cocked his head to the side kinda. Like he was confused.

"What?" I asked

" You called me sir."

" oh um Texas kindness."

" ok well I'll see u at 5:30 and with that the bell rang and I went to next class

;3
So sry I haven't updated in like forever i started school and my summer was busy but ill try to update when i can
~tk😘