Chapter 6

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------

SKYLER POV

School was over and I'm now at home trying to figure out what to wear tonight for dinner with Kian and his parents. I started to do my hair and makeup. I did a light natural makeup and I did lose curls to my hair. After I was done I opened my closet and started to go through my clothes. It took about 30 minutes to find out what I was going to wear. I decided on a blue/turquoise dress with a sweetheart neckline and thin straps with a thin brown belt.( pic at top). It was all aztec on the top and plain on the bottom. I love this dress. I remember when I bought it, it was love at first sight, but with a dress. I was all done and was making my way down stairs when I noticed I was missing something. MY SHOES!! I ran up stairs and went in my closet and put on some cream wedges. I looked at my self in the mirror.
" you look good girl" I told myself.

I checked my phone to see the time and it read 5:00 and so I made my way to Kian's house and as I opened the door Kian was there about to ring the door.

" um... I was just about to ring the doorbell"

" I was just about to leave and come over to ur house"

" oh well lets get going shall we?" Kian said taking my hand in his.

As we walked across the yard to the house next door it was silent, until we reached the front steps.

"Okay Im going to worn you my mom can be crazy and she goes on about stuff that she shouldn't and so don't feel bad or whatever if I cut her off a....." I stopped him before he could go on.

" I understand that you are embarrassed by your family or that they embarrass you but calm down im going to meat them and ya.." Is what I cut him off with.

After my little speech Kian opened the front door and gestured for me to walk in front of him, so I did and he walked in behind me.

"Oh you must be Skyler, i'm Sherry Kian's mom. How how lovely it is to meet you."

"Nice to meet you to Mrs. Lawley." I said

"Dear please call me Sherry not Mrs. Lawley because that makes me sound old and I'm not old at all "

"Yes ma'am will do."

The rest of the night was spent on us eating spaghetti and Kian's parents asking me all sorts of questions. It was about 8:30 and It was time for me to go home. Kian walked me home and right now we are at my front porch.

" I had fun tonight ."

' Me too, but I'm sorry about my mom and all the questions. my mom doesn't trust any girl date because of...... umm never mind forget it."

After Kian said this and stopped in the middle of his some what apology I knew there was something he wasn't telling me, so I didn't push him to tell me because I mean we haven't been dating each other that long.... are we even dating? I don't even know but every one has a past and there is some stuff that you just cant tell people unless you trust them and I guess that is what was happening right in front of me.

" Its okay Kian you don't have to tell me i understand that you have past and you aren't ready to tell me yet, but when you do want to tell me ill be right here and ill be listening to every word."

" that not...." that's all he could say before I interrupted him.

" Kian that is what you meant, but I'm not mad so don't worry about my feeling and them being hurt because they aren't. Trust me I have a past too and one day when I really trust you I will tell you about it but for now lets just act like we don't have a past."

" ok your right lets forget about it."

I turned around to go inside but before I could turn the door handle i felt someone turn me around and before I knew it a pair of lips where attached to mine. At first I was very shocked because I didn't think Kian would kiss me right here but he did and the kiss was magical. Not like they are in the fairytales but in the way that my stomach was doing backflips and my body felt numb. It felt like hours until the kiss ended but it was only minutes. when ever Kian pulled away I was so cold because i couldn't feel his touch.

" WOW!" was all i couldn't manage to say

" yeah WOW... umm goodnight sky."

" Night Kian" and with that i turned around and went inside but before I could close the door Kian stopped it from closing .

" hey umm... tomorrow do you want a ride to school?"

" yeah sure." I said bighting my lip.

I went inside my house and went straight upstairs and went to bed but the only thing on my mind wasn't the test the next day at school or the dinner i just had with my... the guy I'm seeing's parents but it was the kiss we shared and the way it mad me feel our first kiss and it wasn't just like I kissed some stranger but I kissed the boy I have been waiting for my whole life. I have only known Kian for a few days but I think I'm falling for him and I'm falling for him fast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

OMG OMG they had there first kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so sorry that I haven't updated in a while and stuff llike that but if you liked this chapter

COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE

thank yall some much for reading. oh and I will be updating more so expect the book to be better the ever.