11. Joe x Reader

"Holy hell." Joe grumbled, fanning his face with much force.

Today was supposed to be normal. A nice day inside, cool air hitting Joe's face, cool drinks full of ice on such a hot day, but it was everything but that. It had all went to shit when the AC decided to keel over and die. Following the AC, the freezer screwed up the ice maker by clogging it up.

Luckily, though, Joe had a small fan on his right side, but it wasn't heavenly.

"Hey, Joe I- Jesus Christ." You had walked into his house, feeling the muggy heat of house hit your face, "It's hotter in here than outside!" You exclaimed, eyeing the man on the couch. You realized he was in boxers, a small fan near him. He fan himself as he had an expression that could be compared to a clay figure melting.

"How are you even alive?!" You asked, quickly walking over to your boyfriend.

"I-" Joe wheezed, "I have no fuckin idea."

You had an urge to hug the man to make him feel better, but you knew all that would do was cause more heat and get you all icky with his sweat.

"You wanna come over to-"

"HELL YES." Joe jumped up without a second thought. You chuckled, shaking your head.

"Alright, well go get some clothes on at least." You smiled. He smiled tiredly at you, moving to place a soft kiss along your lips.

"You're my hero."