19. Q x Reader

"Fuck!" You winced as you yanked the spoon from your mouth. The tip of your tongue throbbed in sheer pain from the hot bowl of rice.

"What?" Q looked up from the television to you with a brow raised.

"I buwnt mah tung." You tried speaking with your tongue sticking out. He was about to take a spoonful of cereal into his mouth when he frowned sympathetically.

"Why didn't you wait for it to cool down? It says that on the container for a reason, babe."

"But ah wuz hungrwe. Ugh! Mah tung huwtz." You whined and placed the small bowl of rice on the table.

"Aw, you poor thing." He placed his bowl of cereal on the table and scooted up next to you. "Do you want me to make you feel better?"

With a pout on your lips, you nodded.

"C'mere. Aw." He pulled you close and held you near, placing his forehead against yours.

You gave him a puppy dog eyed stare and he laughed. He then slowly brought his lips to yours. You hummed in soft approval returning the sweet gesture. Then he nibbled your bottom lip, asking for entrance. When your opened your mouth, you felt his tongue slid against his and aw, man, did that feel good.

The burning sensation that throbbed the tip of your tongue was a long forgotten memory as his tongue coated yours in a way to soothe your pain. Moments later, after a continuation of this kiss, he pulled back. After giving you a look he asked, "You feel better?"

You paused, "Mm, It still hurts a little." You couldn't help but to smirk.

"No need to ask twice." And with that, he dove back into the kiss.