19. Murr x Reader

You gave a large intake of breath, your hands on your knees. Murr had already ran a few yards past you before he turned and sighed loudly.

"You're the one who mentioned exercising." Murr pointed out, not looking at all tired. How could he do this without being a little out of breath!?

"Well, yeah. When I said that I meant just walking or going to the gym. Not-" You gestured your hand a little, still slouched over breathing hard. "This." You finally breathed.

Murr frowned, leaning his head to the side, "Are you alright."

"I'm right damn dandy!" You heaved, frowning up towards him.

He rolled his eyes, putting out his hand. You took it and you pulled him close. You gave him a tight hug, still breathing a little hard.

"Are you trying to kill me? Is that it? You don't have to kill me off, I know how much I annoy you."

"Oh hush." Murr chuckled, wrapping his arms around you. "I didn't think you were this out of shape."

You pulled away to give him a face.

"I'm not being rude." He said, moving his hands to put them up in defense, "It's only the truth. You're couch potato by nature."

You paused, "True. I'll give you that." You sighed, moving away from him to rub the sweat from your forehead.

Murr smiled softly towards you, "Tell you what," He patted your shoulder and you rose your brow. "Let's go get some coffee. Bet that'll make you feel better. Plus, I mean we could go to the gym tomorrow?" It was more of a question than anything else.

"Ah, you know how to make me happy, Murr Murr." You smiled and placed a kissed on his lips.