Chapter 4~A Tap at the Window

I climbed into bed at 11:09 and wrapped the blankets all around me. No matter how hot it was at night, I still felt cold. I took out my laptop and decided to watch an episode of Orange is the New Black before bed. 45 minutes later when it was over, I turned it off and started trying to go to sleep. At 12:04, I heard a tap at the window, it sounded like a rock.
What could that be? I thought. I climbed out of bed and looked out the window. Standing there in my driveway was a boy with a few rocks in his hand! How weird. He was tall, with messy brown hair. Very attractive if I do say so myself. I quickly checked my reflection in the bathroom mirror, then ran to the window, pushing it up. I climbed onto the roof.
"Who are you?!" I whisper-yelled.
"Um.. I'm kian.. I'm sorry I know this is weird I just saw you out on your roof earlier and you looked sad, and I was wondering how a girl as pretty as you could ever be sad." He stammered.
I blushed. "Well thanks. It's kind of a long story. Let me come down to you." I climbed onto the tree and jumped onto the pavement of the driveway. We talked for a while. I told him about how I moved here from Alaska, and he told me how he lives in the house across the street with his friend Jc. He also said he would introduce me to his friends so I could know some people. It turned out we were going to the same highschool also. We were both in our junior year.
Kian and I exchanged numbers, and then we both went back in our houses, since it was super late. I was honestly really happy to have met Kian today, because we would be able to hang out and I hate being alone all day when my parents are at work.

My phone buzzed. I saw I had a text from kian.

Kian: hey want to walk somewhere for breakfast tomorrow?

Me: Sure sounds great

Kian: ok, I'll pick you up at 10?

Me: yep, I'll be ready

Kian: ok goodnight

Me: nite :)

Shutting off my phone, I climbed into bed and pulled the covers up to my shoulders, smiling to myself. I was so excited to get to know Kian better.
~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all, sorry for the short chapter but there will be more to come! Don't forget to vote and thank you for reading!!