ѕevenтeen

It has been a week since Peter tried to rape me. I told my mother about it, she called the police and they are looking for him. His punishment will be way worse since he is an adult now then from when he was a teenanger. Me and Tobias are finally going back home tomorrow.

I'm packing more clothes to bring with me this time. Tobias lays on my bed with the remote in his hand with one leg bent and his eyes on the TV. I put one more outfit in my suitcase then I shut my suitcase and I zip it up. I walk over to Tobias and I hop into the bed with him. "What are you watching?" I ask. He shrugs at me. "I'm just flipping through channels theres nothing really on."

I nod at him and he turns away and countinues to watch TV. All of a sudden I have a urge to kiss him so I do.

Once we pull away Tobias gives me a confused look then finally he kisses me back harder. I climb into his lap while kissing him.

He reaches for the hem of my shirt and it falls onto the bed. I'm still wearing a bra and he rubs his hand up and down my back.

Then I hear a door open and I hear my mother cough. Tobias stops kissing me and I see my mother there standing with her arms crossed.

"Look I know your young adults and your free whatever you want to do but please don't have sex in the house especially when your father is home." My mother says. I feel my cheeks getting red.

"Sorry Mom." I climb off Tobias's lap. "Good, I brought up some of my hot coco." My mother says.

"Thanks." I say while putting my shirt over my head. Then she shuts the door and walks out of my room. I grab both of the mugs off from my dresser and I hand one to Tobias.

"Well that was embarrassing." He says. I nod at him. "Yeah, we're lucky we didn't go that far or it would have been worse." Tobias lets out a laugh.

Then after he takes a sip of his hot coco. I see he has a white mustache. "You have a mustache." I laugh.

He laughs back at me, and wipes it off with his thumb. Then eventually we both fall asleep and I'm wrapped up in Tobias's arms.

"I'm going to miss you sweetie, visit anytime you want." My mother says. I hug her back tightly. "Trust me I will."

Then I walk over to my dad and he hugs me while patting my back. "I'm going to miss you bud."

"I am too. I love you guys." My mother smiles at me and I grab my suitcase and Tobias grabs my hand and we walk into the gate.

Once we take off, the caption finally says we can take off our seat belts. I lean my head on Tobias's shoulder. "What's going to happen when we get back?" I ask.

"I don't know, whatever you want baby."

What I want is Christina to forgive me, that's what I want right now in the whole entire world. But I know that's just a dream. I know she is never going to forgive me for what I did. I guess I'm going to have to move on.

Then I feel something kick my chair. Then again, and this time it's harder. I turn around seeing a little boy kicking my chair. He looks at me and kicks it again. "Excuse me can you please tell your child to stop kicking my chair?" I say.

The parent just gives me a weird odd look. "I want a million dollars but I can't get it and you don't see me complaining." What an ass. I turn around and sit back down.

Then I feel it again, my chair being kicked. I turn around again. "Look kid if you don't stop kicking my chair I swear I will-"

Then Tobias pulls me back down onto the seat. "Tris calm down." I just roll my eyes at him. "He won't stop!"

"He's a kid, you can deal with it for the rest of the flight." I shake my head at him, " I don't think I can."

"Look I know he's been annoying but sometimes we just have to ignore things in life for a little bit it'll go away." Yeah sure, it'll go away

Everything I try to Ignore it never goes away. It's like when you try to ignore someone who bully's you and you think they'll stop. No they don't because they want you to go crazy and see you suffer.

Or when you have a big mess in your room. And your like I'll clean it later, but then you never get to it because you ignored it. Then it turns out to be a big whole mess.

So if I try to Ignore this little boy kicking my chair and if I don't show may signs of him bugging me he'll stop? No that's wrong, because kids are told what's right or wrong. If I don't show any sign of him bothering me. Then he won't stop and then he'll think what he's doing is good but it's actually wrong.

So how can Christina ignore me forever? We live across from each other we're going to have to see each other sometime. She'll keep ignoring me it'll she starts going crazy because she'll keep seeing me and she'll have to talk to me.

But who knows if that will happen?

"I'll be back, I have to go to the restroom." I say. Tobias nods and I get up. I walk down the isle into the tiny little bathroom.

Airplane bathrooms are very tiny to move around in. It's kinda annoying. I lock the door. After I go to the bathroom, I unlock the door and I walk out of the bathroom and down the isle again.

Then I see someone staring at me and I quickly sit back down in my seat. "What's wrong?" Says Tobias. I point at the person staring at me. "Who is it?"

"It's Peter." I say

Vote and comment!

Again sorry I didn't update for awhile I needed another break and I had a writers block.

-xo