т w e n т y

I miss him, I miss him.

It has been a week since My mother called me about Caleb. The police are still searching but who knows how long they'll be doing that.

Tobias has been there for me, supporting me twenty four seven. He's my best friend and also my loving boyfriend.

I'm laying down on the couch with my hand laying on my stomach, watching TV. Tobias walks into the living room and sits in the chair across from me.

"Did you here anything New?" Says Tobias. I just shake my head no. I hear Tobias sigh.

"I don't know if there even going to find him." Tobias walks over to me and kneels in front of the couch and holds my hand. "Look we will eventually will know what happened but for now all we can do is hope that he's okay."

Tobias is right. Yes my brother can be very annoying at times, and also rude. But he's my brother, we grew up together.

I will always love him.

"Let's get out of the house." He says.

We finally arrive at the blowing ally. Tobias wanted me to go bowling with some of his friends. To get my mind off some things.

Tobias helps me out of the car and we walk inside. We walk to the front desk to pay and get our bowling shoes.

Once we finally get them, we walk over to our ally and sit down and put our shoes on. I'm about to tie my laces together but then I hear someone yell Four.

"Aye Four."

These two young men, who have dark skin walk up to us. They look similar they look like brothers.

Tobias walks up to them and gives them a handshake. "Hey Four how have you been?" The one guy says.

I walk up to Tobias and I stand next to him. "Ohh this is the lady you have been talking about?"

"Yes, Tris these are my good friends Zeke and Uriah," I smile at both of them. "Nice to meet you."

"Uriah is the same age as you, there both brothers." Says Tobias. I nod at him. "Ohh that's why they looked so much alike."

Zeke and Uriah just laugh at me. "Well this girl is very funny."

"Well let's start the game" I say.

Zeke, Uriah and Tobias sit down on the chairs behind me. "Tris you go first." Says Uriah.

I grab the bowling ball and I twist my arm back and let the ball flow into the ally. The ball only hits about three pins.

I grab another bowling ball again and I do the same thing. The bowling ball hits all the pins down. I got a strike.

"You got a strike!" Tobias shouts.

"I know, I usually suck at bowling but so far I'm doing really good."

We have been bowling for about two hours and we're almost done the game sadly, I was having so much fun.

After my turn, I sit back down in my chair. "Hey Tris you wanna sit on my lap?" Says Uriah.

I feel my cheeks go red. "What?" I laugh. "I was wondering if you wanted to sit on my lap."

"Uriah, you know I'm with Four right?" He nods at me. "I know I just was wondering if you wanted to have some fun." Uriah winks.

Tobias walks back over to me and realizes I'm blushing. Then he turns to Uriah. "Okay what did you do?"