Chapter: 19

It's been 4 years, I've been diagnosed to the hospital so many times. They found out I have terminal cancer. I have 6 months to live. I haven't told Thomas.

He's so sweet, he visits twice every week. He has a somewhat jobs. He's a Viner and YouTuber. I've been in some of his Vines.

Thomas is visiting today, I'm excited. But I'm scared to tell Thomas, he and I have been dating for 2 years now, I remember he asked me out the first day I got out of the hospital.

~Flashback~

"Hey um Elise, I got to say something. I love you, more than a friend. Please do the honor of being my girlfriend?"

I was in tears. He felt the same way!

"Y-Yes!" I embraced him in a hug. I was half the weight than before I had cancer so I was much smaller and easier to carry. He kissed me so passionately, I felt his lips on me for hours after the kiss.

~End Flashback~

Thomas came is looking more nervous than ever. He had a beautiful bouquet of white roses. I stared at them in awe.

"Awe baby those are beautiful!" I exclaim.

"R-Really? I was hoping you'd like them," Thomas was nearly sweating.

"Are you alright?"

"No. I won't be unless I ask this. You have been constantly on my mind since the first time I saw you. I remember you were singing The One That Got Away and I was a-swoon by your voice. The way your eyes lit up at the sound of applause. I knew at that moment, I wanted you to be my wife." I now realized where this was headed. "What I'm trying to say is, will you do the honors of being my one and only, for the rest of my life?" Thomas said on his knee beside the hospital bed, the most stunning ring inside a black velvet box. I nod and cry out.

"Yes! Yes I will marry you!" I cry out. Forgetting the time of my now short life. Thomas puts the ring on my cover and kisses me, just as passionate as the first. I forgot all the bad times, my father, cancer, the fact that I'm dying. All I could think was, I'm with the most perfect man.

"I'm marrying the most beautiful girl in the world!" Thomas says into his phone which I'm guessing he was vining, I was still in tears but I managed to show them my ring. He posted the Vine and immediately got lots of support. My hazel eyes were brighter than usual, I haven't been this happy in such a long time.

"Also I got something else for you," Thomas said, pulling out a Starbucks from beside him.

"You're the best fiancé in the world!" I squeal and sip at the Vanilla Bean Frappé. He watches in awe as I sip my drink.

"What?" I ask feeling unconfident immediately.

"I just realized how lucky I am to be marrying you," Thomas smiles, I peck his lips and he then had whipped cream on his lips as well. He licks the cream off and continues to smile. God I love this cutie.

I'm the worst person in the world. I haven't undated in forever. But tonight I'm trying to update ALL my stories. I believe I have 1 left to update. I spent like 2 hours on all the others. But thanks so much for 4.18k. I swear you guys are the best. XOXO!