3-J

Best song to listen too while reading:
Everyday- A$AP Rocky

I've always hated cafeteria food, not because I believed it was made with horse meat, but simply because, food that looks like it's been sitting out just wasn't appetizing to me.

As everybody paneled out and to the various locations of the school, I avoided being knocked over as I stood by the entrance waiting for Taehyung.
Soon seeing his red hair through the crowd as he towered over all the freshmen running to their next period. 

" I didn't want to blow you off and not show up, but I have a major pre calc test that I procrastinated, and I need every second of studying I can get."

"It's okay, I could get you a sandwich while I'm there and I'll give to you during free period. Only if I see you if, not I'll more than likely eat it." I laugh my hand reaching up to scratch the back of my head.

"Thank you so much. Shit I have to go ." He yells running over a few people, my laughing causing my stomach to clench.

"Excuse me but I dropped my paper, and you're stepping on it." I hear a hurried voice mumbling trying to snatch the paper from under my shoes.

"Sorry." I halfheartedly murmur out, grabbing her paper she looks at me.

"Jiminie? Hey. No it's okay, it just slipped out of my folder." She says the nickname with a smile, causing my face to obnoxiously heat up.

"Jesus, majority of the times I see you, I'm messing with your stuff." My hands growing clammy as I wipe them on the outsides of my jeans.

"Tell me about it." Her voice low, hands flying to her forehead as she sighs staring at the footprint in the corner of her paper.

"Yeah, sorry about that. How about I show you how to get that footprint off of your paper over lunch?"

I catch he quick "sure" as I walk us out of the overcrowded building.

"Wonderful, are you okay with us going to this really good deli?"

"It's all good, as long as they have good corn beef." She smiles, following me across the street to the shop.

"Then I guess it's 'all good'." I reply, waiting for my change at the counter but my attention still on her as I watch her scoot into a booth.

"So how do I get this foot print off?" Her gaze following my movements around the restaurant. 

" Jason could I have a bottle of bleach?"

"So you take at least six paper towels."

"Okay." She responds handing me the required amount.

"Then you fold them into each other to make it thick. Next you spray the bleach in your towel." I pause to look up at her.

"Keep going, I'm listening." Her hand motioning for me too continue.

"Then dab it until the color comes off."

My eyes catch the title of her essay. "White Washed History of America."

"Interesting what does your paper highlight?"as the words leave my mouth I quickly come to the realization that I probably sound ignorant.

"My paper focuses on the topic of how we praise white cis males for creating America, when this country was built off of black slavery. How much we have had such major key roles in American history , and all we are taught about in social studies is how a black man created peanut butter."

"No response?"her eyebrow raising, her words emitting a form of sarcastic curiosity.

"Nope, it's not really my place to give any opinion on that. More to listen, but I enjoy how passionate you are about it." Her eyes lighting up.

"Thank you,  I honestly respect your response."

" I appreciate that, I rather not sound ignorant trying to argue from a point of view that I wouldn't understand. " I answer standing to get our sandwiches .

"What do you mean?"

"I understand growing up without the perks of supremacy, but I can't talk about the struggles of racial oppression for black people if I've never experienced it. The racism you and I face are similar but also different. So when it comes to what African Americans experience, It's more like my job to listen so that I won't argue points that I don't know. "

" Well I can already tell that your parent raised you right." She laughs, unwrapping her sandwich. 

"Thank you. " I beam.

"I'm happy my new 'best friend' is so intelligent.... abad charming? Do you have any shame. " she laughs with a bite of her sandwich. My face heats up once again, as I attempt to gear my focus towards the sandwich sitting in front of me.

"Really, I am legitimately impressed ." Her cheek stuffed with food as she quickly becomes animated.

My stomach erupting in butterflies, as my anxiety slowly encompasses me. Her laugh loud but melodic. As I almost too quickly join her giggling.

" how long did it take you to write that?" Attempting to switch the conversation away from me before i embarrass myself.

"Two days, I really wanted it to be perfect. "

" Well that's not horrible you got a really good paper done really fast, which teacher is it for?"

"Ms.kikanap."

"I have her for first period and she makes me want to blow my brains out. She assigned us this paper on the theory of, the world  blowing up on New Year's Eve of 1999." She laughs as her features quickly come to halt, her eyes going big.

"Shit, shit, shit ,I forgot to finish that." She mutters , hitting her head against the glass next to us.

"It's okay she never checks through the papers to see if everyone turned theirs in so you could slide it onto her desk in class tomorrow. "

"I never finish all of my homework, naturally I give my all to one project and ignore the other."

"Do you need like a study partner or a tutor ?"

" I've never really thought of that, hmm, that would be  helpful. My mom has been reprimanding me to no end about my missing assignments."

" We, erm, could start tomorrow. Only if you're okay with that. " my voice timid.

"I'd appreciate that."

Updated to Jimin Version:
So for the next couple of chapters he may say some, um, more sexually directive things. *pulls at collar*

But it's just hormonal teenage boy type shit, not "I imagined her cocoa breast bouncing as she road me, my first time with a black girl turning out to be amazing. " it's going to be him just noticing little things about her that he finds sexually attractive.

I did put a warning about graphic sexual content so if you aren't into that I'm sorry.
But please don't forget it is a love story. GET READY FOR THE FLUFF.

Published on:August 17,2015
Remastered: July 11, 2016
Edited on:not enough
Word count: 1098 words to 1155  words

-Zöe