Chapter 4 | Vampire

"Let me go."

"No."

"Let me go!"

"I can't, princess."

"My mother has money you know. Lots of it. She'll give you all the money you want if you just let me go." I tried to bargain but the mention of money didn't even look of interest to him.

"I don't want your money. I want you and thats final." He stated uncrossing his hands and rubbing his eyes.

"Or right, how could I forget. You want me to be Dracula's bride or some shit?" The smile was evident on my face and he rose a brow at me.

"That's not funny. He doesn't exist though and vampires are not what his story implies." He stated matter-of-factly.

"Whatever." I said pulling myself together and hiding my smile.

"I am a vampire though and the faster the information sinks in the easier it will be for you." Yes Lord Dracula!!!

"Prove it Pedo." I stated and realized we were standing here so long my feet were starting to cramp and the only furniture around here was the photos and a few tables with bouquets of OMG! black flowers. Like I didn't see that coming with this whole goth family theme going on.

Staring up at the god father over there I almost laughed a little at the nicknames I already had for him.

"Fine." He growled out and I raised a brow. Opening his mouth he bared his abnormal fangs and they were sharp and pointy like a dagger. That had to be fake right? With all the money he had who knows if he got surgery done on them. The world is a rapidly changing place. As if sensing my thoughts he rolled his eyes. "They're real princess, do you need more proof?" I nodded still not buying the whole vampire act. Shouldn't he have already drained the last drop of blood out of me if he was?

Raising his right hand to his face, wrist up to his thin lips he bared his fangs and bit into his wrist, the sound of the skin breaking caused my blood to drain from my face. Moving his hands from his lips and revealing his wrist to me the blood was oozing out of the wound with two holes in his wrist. His tongue shot out of his mouth captivating the wound and licking ever drop of blood off the wound-

What the fuck?

It vanished! Like disappeared! I saw the wound resolve and turn back to healed skin in the matter of a millisecond.

"No way!" I gasped out staring at the wound wide eyed. Could he? No! That's impossible! He's crazy as shit and a pedo but no! That's not possible. Next thing he's going to say is that mermaids are real. Are they?

"Show and tell is over, I've given you proof of what I am and its your decision to chose what you want to believe. It is wiser though for you to get with the reality soon though, I have a lot planed for you." His confidence that I would actually stay here and tolerate this nonsense made me feel to gag. He had the nerve!
"Go to hell you sick pedo!" I yelled at him and his face turned from calm to angry in a split second.

"Violet! I am trying-" his face literally twitched as he dragged the word, "-to make this work and to explain everything to you. Don't make me lose my patience and trust me you don't want me angry."

There was a silent threat to his statement and I caught it and I felt fear over take all my emotions. I knew he wouldn't kill me since he needed me but who's to say he wouldn't hurt me?

"So you're a vampire?" I asked trying to change the topic and thank heavens it did!
His face lightened up and his body relaxed a bit from how tense he was but not completely.

"I am. Do you understand fully now or are you asking me to say something stupid." I glared at him at that point. How dare he think what I say is stupid !

"I'm serious now Dracula." I stated and he nodded his head ignoring my nickname. Silence stretched out between us and then finally I broke it. I needed to get more proof for his Dracula theory. I couldn't trust that his teeth wasn't fake and that he did something with his hand to hide the mark when I wasn't looking. Although shit, he could he a magician for all I knew.

"Show me your hand again. The wrist." I demanded and he raised his wrist toward me. His big palm then his thick wrist below large forearms. The skin was normal not even a sign showing where his fangs had dug into them. I didn't notice he was walking toward me until I got a whiff of an amazing scent of dark spices close to me. Looking up at him into those chocolate brown eyes of his I felt like I was targeted. I felt as though I was his prey and he was the beast after me. I didn't even know this man but from the hollowness of his eyes and the way he carried himself I could tell he was capable of doing anything. He was handsome but like always I wasn't attracted. His wrist was perfectly healed no makeup or anything could hide those deep cuts he made on his skin like that. Looking up at his face his lips were slightly parted and his fangs showed and they were still that uncomfortable length. There wasn't a patch or line showing any signs of surgery done on his teeth and I felt cold with the realization. He wasn't lying. He truly was a vampire.

"I'm glad you're finally cooperating and understanding. I can't let you go. You're mine now and you need to accept that. You're going to be my wife soon and I think it's better our relationship stays on stable grounds." He walked closer to me so that there was only a few inches between us and his massive height and size made me feel tiny even though most people considered me tall.

One of his hands cupped my chin so that our eyes locked and the other hand brushed back a loose black tendril from my face. His hands weren't cold like Edward Cullen's instead they were normal like a human's. "I always knew you would grow into a beautiful woman. I've waited so long for you Violet." He cooed softly but I didn't fall under his spell.

Not skipping a beat I began talking."You're compliments mean nothing to me and as for the waiting for me part, if you think you have me because you kidnapped me, you're so fucking wrong."

I felt a hand connect with my right cheek at that moment and the sound echoed throughout the room as the pain shot through my whole face. I fell to the side with the impact and lost my balance. Landing on my butt I stared up at him through blurry tear filled eyes. I'm sure he could see the pure hate in my eyes but the look wasn't returned instead his eyes glowed with rage as if seeing me in pain fed some sick part of him. My heart throbbed in my chest painfully. I knew I had just crossed the line.

********
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if so express it with a vote and if you have opinions you can share it in the comments.
Xoxo
Random..