ErzaVermillion's request

This is a request from ErzaVermillion, so I'm working on it! :p here ya go Erza!

I walked out of South Park Elementary with a frown on my face. Depression eminent on my features, I was scared to go home. My mom was really scary and never let me be myself. I wish I could just stand up to her and do what I wanted for once.

"Hey! Leyah! Wait up!" I heard Stan call after me, I couldn't help but smile. I have always had a crush on Stan. Even though he was kind of a jerk at times, he'd always been nice to me. He's one of the only people who I can talk to about my mom.

"Hey Stan, what's up?" I asked smiling like an idiot. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Stan?" His head jerked up.

"Ah- sorry, um... Could I walk home with you?" I stopped smiling and paled, my skin getting cold. Stan cocked his head. "You okay Leyah? You look scared..." Stan went to reach out and i backed away. "Leyah?"

"I-i can't! Just, leave me alone!" I ran away from Stan and to my house, I opened the front door, to be.greeted with my mother. "H-hi mom..." I squeaked out.

"Leyah... WHAT is this?" She pointed to my report card. All A's except for a single b+ in Health. Stupid bone quiz... "Leyah!!! Answer me, young lady!" She growled, she was seething. Oh no...

"Mom, I'm sorry... I tried to get all A's... B-but-" she groaned and smacked her forehead with a great bit of force. "M-mom?"

"Can you do anything right?" She sighed, "always one disappointment after another! You are just like your father!" I let out a sob.

"Mom, I'm sorry." I looked at her, tears trailing down my face. "I'm going to go study for a while. Goodnight." I didn't even try to hug her. She wouldn't let me, I walked upstairs and plopped on my bed. I sighed and looked out my window, eventually sleep overcame me.

~time skip to morning ~

I groaned as I sat up in my bed, rubbing the sleep dust from my eyes. I stood and got ready for school, taking a quick shower, dressing and grabbing a quick breakfast. I looked around for my mom, only to find her passed out with a bottle of whiskey in hand. At least I won't get yelled at.

Sent

~At school~

When I got to school I saw Stan waiting outside, I signed and walked up to him.

"Hey Leyah, why'd you run away yesterday? Did i do something wrong?" I shook my head and stayed quiet. "What happened?"

"... I... I just don't know how to act around people I like, I'm afraid of screwing up like I always do..." Stan laughed.

"Well you're stuck with me so there." I laughed softly.

"Is your mom still being a jerk? You could call the cops y'know! It's illegal to talk to your kid the way she does." I sighed.

"Where would I go?" Stan grinned.

"With me." I laughed, hugging him.

"I don't know though... What if nothing happens?" He hugged me tightly,

"I won't let you get hurt. I promise... I... I like you, Leyah... I've liked you since you moved here..." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Feelings returned." I hugged him and we headed off to class, holding hands.

////////////////

After school we headed over to Stan's house to call the cps or something. Explaining my situation to his parents and the cps worker. My mom was notified that I was to be taken into custody and she agreed to bi-weekly visitation, along with AA therapy. It's been four years and I'm still living with Stan and his family. We're still dating and I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world... And to think this all started from an oppressive parent and a crush.

(A/N) Please exuse the short length of this story. Also message me details and I'll work on your request and upload asap