Yandere Michael x Reader-chan

Stan and you have been dating for a month now and you can't believe it. It's been a month of pure joy on your part, and you're pretty sure Stan was just as happy. You smiled as you walked into the school and saw stan. You stalked up and hugged stan tightly. "Heya stan! How was your day yesterday after school?" You looked up to him and he smiled down at you.

"It was good, (Y/N). How was your day?" Stan hugged me back and Cartman gagged. You turned to cartman and glared.

"Oh shut it, Fatass." The boys all started laughing, even Cartman. Suddenly everyone got quiet. "What? Guys what are you staring at?" I turned and saw wendy, Stan's ex girlfriend, stomping her way to us, or more specifically me.

"Hey you stupid cow! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HOMEWORK!?" She yelled slapping me across the face. I froze and looked at her, shock clear in my face.

"Wendy. Back. Off." I heard a deep, gravelly voice speak these words. Not Kyle's sweet one. Wait. Why didn't Kyle stand up for me? Normally he's not around and if he is he says something. I looked over Wendy's shoulder and saw Michael, my old childhood friend.

(Michael) Pov

I walked into the school to see (Y/N) hanging onto that stupid fuck, Kyle. God! Doesn't she know he slept with Wendy at Tammy's party last weekend? Probably not... god just thinking about it makes my blood boil. I'd love to wrap my hands around his stupid fucking neck and squeeze until it cracks. Or slit his throat and watch him bleed to death.

Let alone Wendy. That stupid slut is giving (Y/N) so much shit ever since she got with Kyle. i'd love to shove a knife into her stupid fucking face and just keep stabbing, or maybe feed her a couple jars of bugs. Watch as they burrow into her body and eat their way out. Just the thought made me calm down. I snapped back to reality when Wendy stalked up to (Y/N) and started yelling at my beautiful (S/C) goddess. I growled and walked up to them.

"Leave her alone, slut." I grabbed Wendy's shoulder and yanked her back. Wendy yelped and grabbed at my hand. "Or else I'll do something about it." I snapped at her and she looked at me confused. I shoved Wendy to the ground and gently grabbed (y/n)'s hand. "C'mon (y/n) let's get away from that bitch." I watched her talk to Stan for a moment before she stood and nodded to me.

"Let's go. I'm done with Wendy's shit anyways." She tossed some papers at Wendy and walked after me. "So where we going?"

"Skipping school to go to the arcade, you down?" I smirked at her and she blushed. God she's so cute. She nodded and took my hand.

"I... need to tell you something before we leave... Stan..." She cut me off.

"Cheated on me with Wendy, I know she told me. I just... didn't wanna believe it." She teared up and I hugged her. That bastard made my love cry for the last time. I smiled at her and pulled her chin up, kissing her.

"I love you, (y/n). I have since I first met you." It was my turn to blush, she gaped at me.

"I... I don't know what to say... I'm flattered but..." I glared at her.

"But what?" My grip tightened on her unintentionally.

"But I need like a week... To get over Stan. I honestly knew he'd cheat on me for a while now."

(Y/N) Pov

"But I need like a week... To get over Stan. I honestly knew he'd cheat on me for a while now." You never would've guessed Michael liked you, he's so coarse towards people. But he is cute in a psycho kinda way. You just... need time, it's been a week already but you just need a little longer. You looked at him and kissed his cheek. "Just a week, I'll break up with Stan later today, Ok?" You smiled at him and you two walked to the arcade, after like 5 hours we walked to your house laughing all the way. As we approached we saw Stan sitting on my porch. "Damn it. Ugh hold on while I go deal with him."

You walked up to Stan and shoved him to the ground as he stood up. "You cheated on me and you're gonna act like you care?!" He looked at you, shocked. "Yeah, I know. I've known since it happened." You growled out and Stan flinched.

"(y/n) I didn't... I was drunk. I know that's not an excuse but I still love you!"

"Yeah sure, just leave." You pointed towards the road and he sniffled and shuffled away. you looked behind yourself for Michael but he was gone. You groaned.

"I guess I'll just go inside."

(Michael) Pov

I started my plan with Stan, as he was walking over the highway I shoved him off and ran for it hearing a car crash and a scream, followed by a thudding sound. I smirked and walked towards Wendy's house. I waited for her parents to leave and when they did I put on a pair of gloves and opened the door, quietly going to the kitchen and grabbing a knife, I walked upstairs and grabbed her muffling her mouth. I drug her into the living room and slit her throat in front of the tv before turning on the local news station where they were reporting on Stan. I placed the knife into her hand and clenched her fist so her prints were on it. "Now we don't have to worry about these two, my love." I smirked and walked out the back entrance and hopped the fence. I burned the gloves and the old jacket, I needed a new one anyways.

The next day I walked into school and everyone was around y/n and her friends. I walked up and waved to her, catching her attention, she excused herself and walked over to me.

"Did you... Hear about Stan and Wendy? It's horrible... I feel like I'm responsible some how." I froze.

"No! No, it's not your fault. If anything it's Wendy's or was Wendy's. They deserved it for being shitty people. Now their gone and you never have to deal with them again." She frowned and sighed.

"I guess you're right, in a way." I smiled at her and hugged her.

(y/n) Pov

It's been half a year, Michael and you have been dating for two months. you smiled and curled up on his chest, watching Dracula, recently you've become more goth. Which makes Michael happy, and to be honest you've always had macabre tastes. You couldn't be happier. Little do you know any person who wrongs you dies at the hands of the man you love.

SORRY IT'S SHORT!!