Hate

A/N: HIII!!! So, I'm writing a series of south park x oc oneshots. This is the first one, which is a Kenny x Tammy x one sided oc. It WILL end on a sad note, just warning you... If y'all want I'll write a sequel. So here we go!!!

I sighed as I watched Kenny practically get mouth fucked by Tammy Werden, his apparent girlfriend. I didn't even notice my brother Cartman, calling my name.

"ALEEEXIIIIS!!! Did you go deaf in two minutes?!?" He yelled waving his hand in my face, I simply looked at him. Sadness in my icy blue eyes, he looked at me funny. But shrugged off whatever he'd been thinking. "You gonna eat your lunch?" He asked, spaghetti sauce on his face. I shook my head and stood up, looking at Kenny and Tammy once more. Before speaking, a slight hint of depression in my voice.

"No, you can have it. I'm going to go home, I'm not feeling well..." He nodded digging into my sloppy Joe I had packed for lunch. I walked out of the cafeteria and as soon as the doors closed I started running away from the school, sobs wracking my body. I didn't hear the UPS truck coming down the street, or the tires screeching to a halt. Not until I was sent flying into the air, my bones snapping and blood gushing out of my mouth. I landed on the ground with a sickening crack, I heard people running and my brother, Kyle, Stan and Butters screaming my name.

"Alexis! Please hang on! Don't die! Who will I give crap to then? The Jew!?" Cartman sobbed, I felt my body being lifted and I screamed, agony slamming through me. All of the sudden I felt nothing but pain, both emotional and physical. I was drifting in and out of consciousness, suddenly it all went black.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up a month later, with the guys and my mom next to me. Except for Kenny... Where was he?

"H-hey, where's Kenny? Did he die again?" I asked, trying to break the tension. Kyle sighed and Stan spoke, sadly and his voice cracked. Like he'd been crying.

"Kenny, is too busy with Tammy to come see you. Apparently a blowjob is worth more than you." He spat angrily, I just froze.

"Does he know I'm... Alive?" I asked, both scared and hopeful.

"If he does he hasn't bothered to act like he cares, damn white trash!" Yelled my brother angrily.

"Haha, Fatass, calm down! I have an idea!" I was a very evil girl when j wanted to be...

~timeskip one month~

After I got out of the hospital I decided to change my look, short hair, baggy pants, hoodies and caps now. I looked like a dude, step one achieved!

I walked downstairs and looked at the guys, Kenny was actually here... For once.

"And then I... Whoa who's that Cartman?" Kenny asked, astonished at my new loom.

"Names Lex, I'm Cartman's cousin from L.A., I moved here after... After Alexis died..." I feigned sadness in my voice, which I had learned to deepen so I sounded like a guy.

"W-wait!! When did Alexis die? Why didn't you guys tell me?" Kenny started to tear up, sadness in his sky blues. He looked at Cartman and my "cousin" sighed.

"Dude, we didn't tell you cause you were too busy getting BJ's all the time..." Cartman said sadly, which actually worked.

"When did you guys bury her?" He said tears now sliding down his cheeks, I sighed and Cartman looked at me. I nodded, signaling him I'd take over the story.

"Shes in the South Park cemetery, she was buried about 2 weeks ago." I said, stonily eyeing him. "Why do you care?" I asked, venom in my voice. "She talked to me before she killed herself, she was sobbing her eyes out because of YOU." I growled, getting angry. Kenny looked at me shocked.