Chapter 8: The Ambush

(:O no wai! Dis can't be real! It's a chapter on my lapis X reader! I know I have been out for like months but I'm back! School and.. Life problems held me back. But here's the new chapter!! ;p)
"Look out!" You shout.
You tackle Peridot, forgetting about how injured you are, and put everyone first. You yank the gem destabilizer from her, and hold it against her.
"Gaah! You clod!" Peridot yells at you.
"You don't just trick someone as you say your sorry about tricking them! That's not right!"
"Well-" Peridot gets proofed and bubbled.
"Good riddance."
Well. That was certainly weird. You walk out of the house again, and watch the sun rise. Lapis walks next to you, and you put your arm around her.
"Did her limbs fall off?" You ask Lapis.
"Yeah, they did." She replied.
"Eeew."
Lapis giggles.
"That's seriously weird."
"I guess. But serves her right."
"Anyway, I'm tired. I'm gonna sleep." You say, groggily.
"Okay."
You walk back into the hut, and sleep on the couch.
Le Time Skip*
You wake up, and walk towards the door, when you hear something strange coming from the room near the warp pad.
"What is that..?" You wonder.
You slowly walk towards the room. And it somehow opens.
"Wait what? I thought only the crystal gems could open this room..." You say, walking into a room with strange bubbles and a lava pit in the center.
"What in the world..." You get cut off. You hear multiple voices coming from above you.
"We should take them out now!" A voice shouts.
"Shh! Keep it down! Do you want to get caught?!" One whispers back.
"I agree, we should take them out now." A voice says. It's very stern and tough.
"Oh crap, I gotta warn the others!" You say to yourself.
Suddenly, a gem hops down from a weird pipe looking thing.
"Hellllooooo human! I won't hurt you... I'll KILL you instead! It will be quick and painless... If I want it to be." She says in a maniac voice.
"Oh crap!" You yell.
The door. The door! You run at the door, and it opens. Home free!
"Where do you think your going?"
"I-I uhh.." You stutter.
Then, it was over. You felt a sharp pain, coming straight through your chest. Blood was spilling from you. You fall down, and try to yell for help. But it's no use. You feel tears running down your cheeks. You can't help but blame yourself for getting everyone killed. You feel guilty. You have regrets. And the biggest one, was not telling Lapis you want to be a very significant figure in her life even longer.
(Oooooh... That sucks. Man.)