Chapter 9: Proof

(Wait whaaaat?! But I thought we died!)
You wake up, with your heart skipping a beat, and a cold sweat. You run over to where Lapis normally is, and find her there resting peacefully. You sigh, and lay down next to her. You start to cuddle with her, and she hugs you. You never want to let go of this feeling.
Time Skip~
Lapis wakes up.
"Hmm..?" She says, seeing you cuddling her.
"Aww."
She gently kisses your forehead, and gets up. She then proceeds to leave the beach house.
Time skip brought to you by Anon.
You wake up, and then get up, tired.
"Yaaaawn..."
Well, another day. But let's hope it isn't anything like my dream.
You walk out the beach house, and see Garnet, Amethyst, Steven, and Pearl on a boat.
Whew.
"Hey, Y/N! We're going on a mission to find a monster gem! Wanna come?" Steven says.
"Sure, why not?" You say.
You quickly climb into the boat, and take a seat.
Time skip to an island cause laziness.
Well that wasn't too bad, you think to yourself as you swim ashore.
"Amethyst, that's why we NEVER shake the boat." Pearl scolds.
"Uuuugh, your never having fun, Pearl." Amethyst says.
"Anyone up for a soggy bagel?" Steven says.
"Uh, thanks, but nah." You say.
You take a look back, at the flipped boat. Then, Garnet flips it back up, and pushes it ashore. You hear slight growling from the island's forest, and it kinda freaks you out.
"Hey, I should have like, a weapon for this, right?" You say nervously.
"Whoop! Your absolutely right." Pearl says, as she reaches into her gem and pulls out a sword. "Use this, in case of emergency ONLY."
You weren't going to question the fact that she just had a sword in her gem, or the fact that she COULD do that. Either way, you take the sword and proceed into the forest.
"Hey Guys, it's a bit dark. Should we like, make a fire, or..." You take a look back, and you see nothing.
"Oh crap."
You proceed to head back, not knowing if it's even the right direction. You find yourself back at the boat.
"Whew, that's a relief. But where's..."
You hear growling, behind you.
"God damnit."
You turn around, and meet eye to eye to this giant black snake.
Gulp. I can do this, you think. I can do this. Remember your swordsmanship from grandpa.
The snake charges, and you dodge to the left, rolling. You take a stab to its left side, but it's insanely tough.
"Damn! What the hell?!"
The snake slithers back around, trying to constrict you. You climb it's side, and stab your sword into the top. The snake screeches, and you are flung off. You regain your stance, and the snake attempts to eat you. Inside, a small black gem can be seen. You quickly form a plan, and dive to the side. The snake attempts to use its tongue on you, and you leap into its gaping mouth, stabbing it's tongue in its mouth, keeping it open. You grab the black gem, and rip it out.
Poof.
You fall down, from the creature. Your exhausted. You look at the small black gem.
"You... Are a pain..." You say.
Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Steven all run out the forest.
"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" Steven yells.
"I'm.. Fine..."
"Your combat skills are impressive,
Y/N, but where did you learn-" Pearl is cut off.
"Does it matter?" You say.
"That was Sooo cool! You were awesome!" Steven says.
Wait a minute.
"You guys.. Were watching me?!"
They all look to each other, and nod slowly.
"I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED, YOU KNOW!!!"
"I was against it, but Pearl said its for data," Steven says. "I'm sorry."
"I want an apology from ALL of you, except Steven."
They all say sorry.
"Good, you guys are lucky I don't hold grudges."
You get in the boat, and everyone goes back home.
It's dangerous to go alone, take this Time Skip!
You made it back home, exhausted. You walk up the stairs to the Beach house, and lay down on the couch.
Lapis walks in.
"Hi, Y/N! How's it going?"
"I'm tired, Lapis. Almost got killed. Again."
"Are you alright?"
"Of course. Just exhausted."
"Well, take it easy, then."
"Ehh."
Lapis sits down, puts your head on her lap, and rubs your hair slowly.
You drift off, and sleep.

(D'aww, how cute. Intense moments, and other stuff. Awesome, I guess. Happy thanksgiving, and good night.)