I am an Exorcist

"I would love for you to be able to get a big grand tour" Lenalee apologized as she guided me to my room. "But since the current HQ isn't as big as the older one it's not as easy to get lost in. Oh and most of the others will be getting lost every now and then too. So if you need help everyone will be willing to help"

The bedroom was small and plain, a single window and a bed. "Thanks Lenalee." I smiled "I'll be fine from here on out." with that she left leaving me alone to my thoughts. Both of my targets are here, I'll have to go on missions with them in order to destroy them.

"Wisely" I called out in my mind focusing my energy. In my hands a small glow of wisely appeared. "I have seen both of our targets they're currently both on base."

"I can't attack them while they're there. You'll have to tell me if they get assigned to a mission without you." Wisely announces.

"That is true" I sigh "I'll talk to you later I'm too hungry to continue talking" With that I closed our connection. After walking throughout the square building.

"Ah! Lenalee!" I call out when I see her.

"Rose" she smiled "what is it?"

"I'm looking for the dining hall"

"Eh? Um... It's not ready yet" She laughs. Liar.

"Oh I see" I smile. Suddenly a rush of people enter through the arch.

"Komui! Call the medical squad NOW!!" a finder shouts pulling the front end of a stretcher... CHOZII! He was injured badly, there was blood everywhere.

"CHOZII!" I shouted following them.

"Huh Rose wait!" Lenalee called as I followed them and stood outside the operating room. Tears threaten to fall from my eyes as I watched. This was my inferior human side showing. I'm a Noah this old life should affect me so much, so why does seeing this human make me cry so much? Because he's not just a human he's my big brother and I'm not just a noah. I'm the original cube I myself will be what's left in this world when all the others are gone. My mind might vanish and I'll probably go dormant but my body will always be here.

"Rose. Come on you gotta eat something." Lenalee smiled in conserin.

"I will when he wakes up." I relied enter the room and sat next to him. His innocent was still there. Still intact. I wonder how many noticed that it's still here, would they notice if I absorbed them to prevent him from going back out there?

"How do you know Chozii? If you don't mind me asking" Lenalee asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

"When I first came to London I was being chased by akuma and he saved me. He was the best and closest thing I have to a loving family. My mother didn't love me and my sister never learned to love. I was alone. Until Chozii saved me from my suffering." I hugged his hand close to my body. "Please wake up Ge-Ge." I begged.

"I'll bring you something to eat. What do you like?" she asked.

"I just want some green tea and mooncakes please." I said staring at Chozii. Lenalee left and I placed my hand over him to feel his pained spots. The necklace responded with me. I could hear it's voice. I wanted to heal. I see this fragment is a healer. Useful in this situation, not so much when it comes to wanting to hunt the exorcists though. Screw it. I'm going to heal him. "Innocence, Activate" I muttered the green light filled the room focused under Chozii's body green orbs slowly exited Chozii's body and started to affect me. I was slowly receiving the wounds.

"STOP!" A voice called out causing me to lose focus and broke my control causing me to collapse onto the ground.

"Chozii-gege." I muttered before things went black

My head hurts.

"Alexandria. Alexandria" I could hear Wisely call out. Soon I saw him.

"Wisely?" I asked.

"Are you alright?" He asked concerned. I nodded sitting up off the ground. "What happened?"

"They wanted to see me use my innocence. The necklace tried to reject me but I forced it to obey my will and healed an injured exorcist. But the strain on my body was too great. I must have fainted after the use of it." I sighed placing my hand on the necklace.

"I'm amazed that you got the necklace to work. I assumed you'd have to use your noah ability to fake it. What is you noah ability anyways?" he asked sitting next to me.

"I'm a war doctor Wisely I was created to heal you and the others. When things get really bad I can bring you guys back. That's why I was killed first and probably why the innocence worked with me." I sighed. "I need to wake up soon. You think you could wake me up?" I asked.

"Yeah no problem. Have fun pretending to be an exorcist." he smiled.

"What are you talking about" I laughed "I am an exorcist"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back ^^ sorta lol- AN