The Noah Clan

I looked around everything was all white. "am i dead?" i asked out loud and heard a giggle behind me. I turned around and saw a girl dressed in a beautiful purple dress that made her look like royalty, she had flowing black hair that went down her back, her skin was similar to tykii's but darker and her forehead had a a green glowing cross in the middle with smaller black crosses on either side both her hands also had the green cross glowing from under neath her skin.

"No silly your not dead, just trapped in your own mind right now." she giggled "I am you Alexanderia Walker. A noah. We are a member of the noah clan. You know how Chaoji is fighting akuma? Well as noah we can control them. But we are special, we're not just a noah, our body holds an ultimate secret. Our body is only half human and half innocence like Chaoji's bracelets. Unlike the other Noah we are not a recantation we are the original, I'm your memory. You locked me up in your mind so you could live a normal life until you were needed in this war. Well Alex it's time to wake up." she kissed me and i opened my eyes. I remembered everything my brother Nea becoming a traitor and attacking everyone else and ordering me to go dormant in my true self, innocence, the god's crystal, the other noah don't know how i was born or that i am innocence my hair covers the markings on my forehead and i always wore gloves to keep the innocence fragments hidden. I woke up the next morning in complete pain I walked over to the mirror I was in noah form. Shit i need to cover my forehead with something i quickly grabbed a ribbon and covered my forehead grabbed some white gloves to cover my hands. My clothes were my usual noah clothing a dark purple dress.

"looks like your awake now my love." Tykii came through the door and kissed me on the cheek.

"My my aren't we friendly this morning Tykii, I find it strange that your calling me love since I recall rejecting you 5,639 times make that 5640 since i just rejected you again." I smile at him and walk out the door. "I see my old family are nothing but filthy akuma now." I guess they killed Ashlynn since she's in mum's body. It was sad and disgusting see it the akuma soul attached to my mother's akuma body.

"well it's not like they're going to be any use to us anyways." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are you really  going to make it 5641?" I asked Tykii raising my eye brow.

"I see my little one is awake now." I turned to see the earl in his noah form

"good morning earl. it's nice to be back inside my body." I replied smile at the earl.

" Now than lets go we're having a family dinner Rose-"

"My lord you know my name is Alexanderia Walker. Where's my brother by the way? I haven't seen Nea at all." I cut off the earl who looked at me surprised.

"You remember your past?" He asked and I nodded. "Than can you tell me how you died?"

"I was killed from behind by a coward. I bet it was an exorcist." I lied.

"It was nea, he whiped out most of us." Tykii said.

"your lieing! Nea was not that strong!" I shouted back to make it sound like i didn't know anything. "I may be the noah of despair but that's to much." I collapsed crying.

"it's ok Alex." Jestero and and Debito appeared next to ma and hugged me. I hadn't noticed that the earl had transported us all into the family gathering hall.

"Where's Road?!" I say looking around confused. "I can't sense her any where!."

"Nea kidnapped her so her location is still unknown." Wisley said i ran over to hug my entire family. My real family. But would i stay here or leave to find Nea? I've been asleep for over 1000 years the world has changed a lot. I can tell, but has my brother straied off his path on saving innocent souls. Will i deny my own destiny as a noah or as innocence?