The Dark Order

sorry for the late update i've been having some family troubles -AN

My first mission... why am I hunting my own kind? innocence why must I destroy my friends? I mean sure I know that they won't really be destoryed by my hand merely shattered into dust than slowly abosorbed into my body... but to the rest of the noah clan and the exorsists it appears to be being destroyed.

"Well would ya look at that..." Wisely mumbles to himself, "the earls gone crazy over the thought of nea and mana for some strange reason." 'Nea'?

"What do you mean by that?" i quickly ask him while we walked through the arch to looking for the connection door to London

"Because his mind has finially lost it." Wisely said with a gross grin.

"Just curious... what does my brother's new host body look like?" I got curious as we reached our door.

"Well he's about the same height as you about 16 and has white long hair with a scar on his left eye and a cursed anti akuma weapon of a left arm." he said.

"Wait what? Nea is an exrosist?!" I must say i'm honestly shocked.

"Yea his name is Allen Walker." Allen? but it can't be that little boy Allen, I mean i know Allen because of a message Nea left me inside my brain but that Allen should be in his forties by now not 16 and anyways he had brown hair.

"Interesting... will we see him on this job of hunting... Miranada Lotto and Lenalee Lee?" i asked looking down at the piece of paper lulu gave me.

"Maybe, probably not you see allen was kicked out for being a noah. who knows maybe they captured him and maybe we'll find Road."

//FYI if you haven't noticed i'm not following the story exactly as D. gray man im not killing off the same characters that die and the characters that lose their innocence, exactly just changing it up a bit- AN//

" umm excuse me? Where am I?" I asked the lady in a skin tight body suit, I knew exactly where I was, inside the temporary dark order HQ, the plan was to make it appear that I was just dropped and that the Noah wanted me for some unknown reason.

(Image is of how Alex was found )

" H-h-how did you get here?" she asked terribly frightened, her short brown hair curled at the end and her eyes were dark.

" Well the last thing I remember was running, I was running away from these people who had grey skin. They were saying something about taking away my heart." Her eyes widened

"F-f-f-follow me please." she stuttered grabbing my hand, pulling me into an office that had paper covering the ground.

"Ah Miranda what can I - who's this?" A man with long blue bangs thin rimmed glasses and a weird white hat with a purple strip on.

" I found her in the center of the order near the ark... she said grey people were chasing her." Miranda tried whispered the last part but utterly failed. The man looked thoughtful for a moment. 

"What's your name dear?" he asked

"Alexandria Rose Walker,"I watched his eyes widen "But I preder to be called Rose."

"My name is Komui Lee and this is Miranda Lotto." My target. "and did the grey people tell you what they want from you?"

"the said they want me to lead them to my brother and to give them my "heart" I saw the blank look on there faces.

"I'd like you to follow me." Kamui said leading me to an unknown direction. We stood on a lift and slowly desended into the darkness.

**flashback**

"They may take you down to Hevelaska." The earl said handing my a necklace. "This necklace contains innocence in it. Act as if you do not know why you are being chased. They'll take you to Hevelaska and she will examine you. You are to be a exorsist but you are to notify us when innocence has been found and where the exorsists are at any point in time so that we can attack and destroy the innocence or you can, do it your self and act as if there wasn't anything there in the first place. " The Earl ordered

"Yes sir" I responded I knew i had to obeidiant for the time being until i found nea.

**end of flashback**

The lift finally came to a stop I knew what was about to happen so I simply closed my eyes and took a deep breath i left tenticle like things wrap around my waist (NO THIS IS NOT TENTICLE PORN!!! JUST BECAUSE THIS IS ANIME STYLE DOESN'T MEAN THERES GONNA BE TENTICLE PORN!) I was slowly lifted into the air as more tenticle like things touched me I opened my eyes and came face to face with Hevelaska.

"Hello my dear" her voice spoke "I see you have this piece of innocene and many more where it came from." I knew what she was about to do so i begged her not to tell anyone using my innoence.

She placed her forehead against mine and spoke "10% 20% 30% 40% 50% 60% 70% 75% 78% 84%..." She pulled away from my forehead and placed me down "the synconization rate is 85%" She said to us.

"But how?" Kamoui asked "She didn't even know why the noah clan was chasing her. How is it that we just now found her?"

"My dear were are you from?" Hevelaska asked.

"I live on the Asia side of Russia but my people are from Tibet."

------
Short i know but I typed it up on my phone sorry guys promos next chapter will be longer!!!
~AN