Japanese??? ((Filler Chapter))

A/N: THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER SINCE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Haha sorry if you don't know any Japanese but reader-chan is going to teach Dan and Phil some JAPANESE!

DISCLAIMER: Most of the Japanese I know is from The Anime Man from YouTube, so go subscribe to him!

Okay, on with the story :D

***READ THE ENDING AUTHOR'S NOTE THERE IS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT**

"Urusai!" You snarled through the phone. You were talking to Matt Emerson, your former best friend. ((A/N: remember him from the first chapter?))

Before he could say anything else, you hung up. He called you to ask you to come back to [y/t], but you refused. You already went to school in London and were comfortably settled in the small flat. After a few minutes during the call, Matt started to guilt trip you. So what did you do? You told him to shut up and you hung up on him. ((A/N: You go, reader!))

Yes, urusai was Japanese. You knew a little bit of it, but not much.

A few seconds after you hung up on your ex-best-friend, Dan and Phil poked their heads through the door.

"We heard you say something in Japanese," Phil stated.

"Yeah," You confirmed, "and?"

"Would you mind teaching us a bit of Japanese in our next video?" Dan asked.

You pondered about it for a moment ((A/N: *cough* CAR RADIO *cough*)). You didn't know much Japanese, so the video wouldn't be that long. But then, you remembered something else; those two girls from school.

{ANIME FLASHBACK}

You had your bag slung over your shoulder as you walked out the main entrance. Feeling a presence following you, so you quickly spun around to face two girls. The taller of the two had platinum blonde hair tied up in a high ponytail and swamp green eyes. The other girl had brown eyes and obviously had dyed ginger hair since her natural hair, a cinnamon brown, started growing back from the roots. You remembered that the blonde girl's name was Rose and the ginger girl's name was Maria.

"You," Rose spoke none too politely, "Heard your last name was 'Lester,' yeah?"

"...Yeah...?" You replied slowly.

Maria and Rose took a step towards you.

"If we find out that you have any relation to Dan and Phil," Maria growled, "I swear we will make your life a living torture."

{ANIME FLASHBACK END}

Then again, you would do almost anything for the two.

You shrugged, "Yeah, sure! Why not?"

Yep, you were definitely going to regret this later on.

[Time skip brought to you by ELIZA PANCAKES (dun, dun, duuunn)]

The camera was all set up. The lighting was at the perfect angle. The three of you sat on Phil's bed in the usual spot. You sat in between Dan and Phil (even though you had insisted that they sit next to each other, but they didn't listen to you and had you sit between them). Dan also made you crouch down as low as you could and told you to come up when Phil called your name.

Phil pressed record and started speaking, "Hey guys! So I'm here with Dan."

Dan waved a little bit, "Hi!"